Do you use walkthroughs when you start game?

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When start a game and play it for the first time, do you end up using the walkthroughs to get everything and know all about it, or do you initially beat the game fairly and then check what you have missed?
Just wondering,
Kevenka

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try not to, because if I do use a walkthrough, I get hooked on it and develop a dependency on it. Sorta like smoking.

So, initially, I do not use a walkthrough, but when I get stuck and have no idea what to do, I go to GameFAQs and read the entire walkthrough.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Salamantis said:
Almost always, since I can't beat any game without help.
Yes I know, I'm a failure.
..I can't remember the last game I haven't used a walkthrough for that wasn't a FPS, Puzzle Game, Arcade Style, etc.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I'll beat the game correctly the first time, Use a walkthrough if Im looking for a particular item, Or the one time I got stuck in Twilight Princess. But other than that wont use them.

Oh and Mystery Dungeon the 2nd time around, trying to figure out which pokemon were in certain dungeons.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
Almost always, since I can't beat any game without help.
Your not alone. But I only use it for games that don't give you anything of what you have to do. Like RE4, no one told my I have to put asly up on the tower and I deid soooooo many times.
dry.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(Salamantis @ Dec 16 2008, 02:50 AM) Almost always, since I can't beat any game without help.
Your not alone. But I only use it for games that don't give you anything of what you have to do. Like RE4, no one told my I have to put asly up on the tower and I deid soooooo many times.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.