Do you use GBATemp with the black or white theme?

Black or white?

• White

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • Black

Votes: 62 73.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted-379826

Just curious, I use the black one because it hurts my eyes less when I'm scrolling through the forums at 3 am.
how do you change the theme just wondering and another thing i wanted to know (im pretty new) is how do you get that little message under what you type each time like for example how yours is your hacked consoles

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how do you change the theme just wondering and another thing i wanted to know (im pretty new) is how do you get that little message under what you type each time like for example how yours is your hacked consoles
nvm got the theme just wondering bout the last part

D

Deleted User

I use Dark. Bright colours hurt my eyes too much.
nvm got the theme just wondering bout the last part
IIRC you have to have at least 100 posts to change it. Once you have 100 posts you can change it under "Personal Details".

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used to be a white lover, but then after I started to stay up for nights last summer, my eyes really hurt and I'm like; I need to stop hanging around with the white theme. Once I used the black theme, it seemed very much welcoming and was very comfortable to use. Never used white ever since.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I used to use Dark Theme for a while but it makes sigs and smileys look weird. :ha:
The solution for the blinding white light is to turn down the monitor lol.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
The dark theme is far superior to the light theme. It's just a shame you get the occasional news post or guide where someone thinks it's a good idea to change the text colour from the default to black or something else dark.

Reactions: DinohScene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum