Do you throw out your motorized tooth brushes?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Drink the Bleach, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Drink the Bleach
    OP

Drink the Bleach This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014

Banned
    Apr 5, 2014
    United States
    Mine is $10, and the head and batteries is replaceable, but I just keep throwing them out and buying new ones.

The heads are like $6, and the two AA are $2 if you buy duracell from like a family dollar, and thats already like $8 right there. So I just throw the thing out and pay the extra $1.50 for a new one. Am I the only one?

At $10 I still feel like its disposable. Wish I had $80 sonicare one but damn the unit and heads are cray expensive.

2. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    It's in the EoF, so I'm not sure if this is a joke. If it's not, then replace the heads. You're also paying too much if a single head costs you $6. Use Amazon.

3. Drink the Bleach
    OP

Drink the Bleach This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014

Banned
    Apr 5, 2014
    United States
    Tooth brush isn't something I specifically buy any time I go out. Its more like "Oh I need some deodorant, but while I'm here which head does my brush use? eh ill just buy another"

And I post in the eof because I don't require serious responses, they can be optional. I was under the impression this is the play ground and I particularly detest it when a mod with a stick up their butts locks a thread because the conversation going on in the end of a thread doesn't match with the conversation at the beginning of one. "They're talking about pickles in an apple thread! >:[ Thread locked!" One of the reasons I frequent eof more than any other sub-forum. Either respond to my threads legitimately, or call me a fag, my threads are your oyster. I feel like theres more liberty here than in other parts of the forum and I intend to use it as well as invite others to do the same.

4. FailName

FailName ░▒▓█▓▒░

Sep 26, 2011
    United States