Do you think using a condom reduces the pleasure during sex?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by leafeon34, Jun 23, 2017.

1. leafeon34
    OP

leafeon34 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 30, 2014
    This question has been on my mind for years. Not having had sex before I have no experience to draw my own conclusions from.

If you intend to shitpost wait a day or two for a few people to answer the question properly first.

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    It honestly depends on the kinds that you use, the materiel etc. I've found some that you can barely even notice and others that feel like sad.

3. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    depends on the type and size of the condom.
    theres condoms that come laced with a numbing gel to make you last longer, those clearly take some pleasure off to help you add some pleasure to your partner.

also, 98 out of 100 people use condoms that are too big for them (because condom manufacturers go by reported dick sizes and people never tell them their actual sizes, so their average size is basically well endowed, while xxl is for people who want to fuck cucumbers)
    thats one of the biggest reason why someone would have any detriment to their pleasure.

here's a tip to test it out for yourself, compare masturbating to masturbating with a condom on.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  4. matthi321
    This message by matthi321 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jun 25, 2017, Reason: Off-topic -rp.
    Jun 23, 2017
  5. blujay

blujay GBATemp's Official Warthog

GBAtemp Patron
    blujay is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 2, 2015
    United States
    Gilbert, Arizona
    what a thread...

Never used a condom in my life (I know that sounds awful but I don't feel like preventing life if it's meant to be, and if I have sex with somebody I should be ready to deal with the consequences). But I can imagine that they do take some pleasure off of the user, because it isn't directly touching the skin/tissue which stimulates sperm production.

6. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Nov 27, 2013
    Italy
    Do females actually fuck cucumbers XD?!?!?! Holyshiiiii, why?????

RevPokemon likes this.
  7. Empu1

Empu1 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 25, 2010
    R'lyeh
    The answer to this might change from person to person. In my case? Nope, it doesn't.

You clearly haven't been using the internet for long enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DarthDub, THYPLEX, dpad_5678 and 4 others like this.
  8. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    they had been doing it since ancient times ;)

1rdyjz.jpg

Last edited by migles, Jun 23, 2017
  9. Felek666
    This message by Felek666 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jun 25, 2017, Reason: Off-topic -rp.
    Jun 23, 2017
  10. Stephano
    This message by Stephano has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jun 25, 2017, Reason: Off-topic -rp.
    Jun 23, 2017
  11. Hanafuda

Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    Until it's really what you want in life, sex with a condom and no baby is better than sex and a baby. So much better.

Ace_Axel, SuicideMoon and CallmeBerto like this.
  12. Lukerz
    This message by Lukerz has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jun 25, 2017, Reason: Off-topic -rp.
    Jun 23, 2017
  13. Dasanko

Dasanko Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2011
    Spain
    Yes, it does. The extent of which and to whom it applies varies depending on the type, but there's always a loss.

Thelucario21 likes this.
  14. Katsumi San

Katsumi San GBAtemp Fan

Jan 15, 2012
    Kyoto
    Hmm.. I do not having such experience of sexual topic but I remember many time ago I read from saito that random humans(males) to become normal of use of condom they are masturbate with. Sorry I do not know how to explain this well.. It is little embarrassing toowwwww

Sorry I am woman so I cannot offer best advice for this.. Perhaps make experimental test?

Sonic Angel Knight likes this.
  15. XDel

XDel Author of the Alien Breed Odamex Projekt.

Jul 25, 2012
    United States
    Solaris
    Yes, it's total crap. Defeats the point of sex for the male all together.

mech likes this.
  16. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    From my personal stance: yes it does. I obviously haven't tried all brands and sizes, but the ones I used were at best a hassle to turn on* and unnoticeable during the use.
    I recall two stupid, be it harmless**, incidents: one where the condom just came off after sex and remained inside her. The other time it just overflowed. So both times, the entire hygiene and protection thing was completely nullified. :-\

...and at worst? I had two or three times where the act of getting it on just made me lose my erection. Luckily I'm decent enough with other means to not ruin the moment, but me and condoms...it just doesn't work.

Note that I'm not against condoms at all. Rather on the contrary: it can literally be the only thing that protects you as a man against a woman with a hidden child wish. And I'm not sure if anyone can even predict in advance whether that will be the case... :unsure:

(final note: I've talked about sexuality with people long enough to lose any shame I had on the subject. I don't mind anyone laughing at anything I wrote...but I am serious on this issue).

*this isn't a luxury problem, btw: you obviously need an erection when you want to put it on, and you want it to maintain as well.
    **as it turned out afterwards. I haven't had much different partners or engaged in one-night stands (that ended up in penetration), but those incidents got me worried at first

Last edited by Taleweaver, Jun 23, 2017 - Reason: grammar correction
    THYPLEX likes this.
  17. x65943

x65943 Resident Greekaboo, Amateur Dog Father

Jun 23, 2014
    United States
    Indiana
    In my experience yes - condoms make sex much less pleasurable. The plus is that it lasts longer.

18. BlueFox gui
    This message by BlueFox gui has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jun 25, 2017, Reason: Not EoF -rp.
    Jun 23, 2017
  19. Saiyan Lusitano

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    Not sure you know what's the definition of literally as it can still happen through other ways.

20. Thelonewolf88

Thelonewolf88 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 11, 2016
    United States
    Nah, bareback all the way. Only if she is clean though, and not a skank with a toxic pussy.

hobbledehoy899 likes this.
  21. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Yes...you can do things like "not having sex". But that's even less fun.

22. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    ....try it. You never stated what you're doing and you don't need to, but google Oragami condoms with the shopping tab. The real trick is, your brain determines how sex feels. You could probably get that special flash light. It could give you a safe, simulated experience.

23. x65943

x65943 Resident Greekaboo, Amateur Dog Father

Jun 23, 2014
    United States
    Indiana
    Your brain also determines how food tastes - next time you want that tasty chocolate bar - reach for a rock instead. Just be careful you don't break your teeth, and be careful to choose small stones. As long as you can imagine good enough it's the same thing /s.

For real though your advice that a Fleshlight is even gonna feel close to the same is just as ridiculous as what I just wrote about eating pebbles.

24. Abcdfv

Abcdfv What comes around goes around.

Dec 24, 2013
    United States
    Yeah, fleshlights honestly feel a lot better.

Thelucario21, deishido and felix.200 like this.
  25. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    [​IMG]
    .....I fail to see your point, Sir.