Gaming do you think this was a good deal?

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trace Memory is short, but an awesome game in my opinion.

Not to mention the developer went bankrupt... lol

Anyway seems like a good deal to me :/

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sounds like a pretty good deal.
I saw Zack and Wiki in Gamestop today for 10 bucks. I didnt pick it up though
frown.gif

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heroes of Mana is a great time sink. Anything from Brownie Brown is visual and audio gold.

Another Code bored me, but is somewhat hard-ish to find, if I recall.

So yes! Good deal!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I can't speak for mana as I only heard it blew so I never got it. Trace Memory though has a truly fantastic story and the puzzles are amazingly fun and unique even to date on it. While as some said it is short, you actually have to play it twice to get the whole story as there's this ghost character and to learn all about that thing you need to go through 2x to get it all to make sense. I still own it, have ditched a lot of games over the years, so I guess that says something for it. I'd say you did fine on $14. Even if Mana blows and you sell it on craigslist or something for $5 I'd say you still would make out with that.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Not so much a great deal when you consider one of the games were kind of mediocre, short, and made 6 years ago. Heroes of Mana was also a lil meh.

I'd say that combo would be $7-$9 at best. $15 only if you got the boxes and manuals.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That I would agree on, hadn't thought of it. If they didn't have the box and stuff you got baked just a little. I refuse to ever buy any modern system game used if it doesn't have it all with it, and if it's disc based I don't care what gen as scratches are death.

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
thekow said:
Heroes of Mana is a great time sink. Anything from Brownie Brown is visual and audio gold.

You're right about Brownie Brown, but I couldn't get into Heroes of Mana because it was too much like Final Fantasy Tactics.

I may be misremembering the experience I had with Heroes of Mana, so I guess I'll boot it up and play for a few minutes, see what's up.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
thekow said:
Inunah said:
thekow said:

You're right about Brownie Brown, but I couldn't get into Heroes of Mana because it was too much like Final Fantasy Tactics.

I may be misremembering the experience I had with Heroes of Mana, so I guess I'll boot it up and play for a few minutes, see what's up.
Well, from what Gamespot and Wikipedia said, it's in the same genre as FFT.

Joktan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heroes of mana had everything with it still.real case manual,safty procation book and wifi book:) trace memory had a fake case but it ws five bucks,so i dicided it was worth it...and i am pretty sure heroes of mana is the same kind of game as final fantasy revent wings...its a rts...

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
thekow said:
Inunah said:
thekow said:

Yeah, I guess I never actually played this game - what game am I thinking of?!

And to be fair, it does seem to lean extremely heavily on a more traditional RTS/SRPG engine, just active time instead of turn-based, which I'm sure was a lot more fresh when it was first released, haha.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
thekow said:
Inunah said:
thekow said:
Inunah said:
thekow said:

Yeah, I guess I never actually played this game - what game am I thinking of?!

And to be fair, it does seem to lean extremely heavily on a more traditional RTS/SRPG engine, just active time instead of turn-based, which I'm sure was a lot more fresh when it was first released, haha.
You're thinking of Children of Mana.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, fuck i'm feeling old too