Gaming Do you think there will be a PS4 price drop in 2018

ablebodyoungman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been on the fence for a long time about buying a PS4 for a while. I've got a PC and a bunch of other consoles so having as PS4 wasn't a necessity but more of my friends are playing PS4 online plus our old PS3 just blew up.
I was wondering if you think a price drop for the PS4 will happen this year? Right now a 500g PS4 is retailing around $400.

pcgeek52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holiday season and price matching there were ample opportunities at target for a ps4 slim 1TB below $160, and for PS4 Pro you could get one for about $300 if you had a Meijer in your state or from target about $320.

TheRealNGB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got two used ps4 slim, and a Wii U at gamestop during black friday for $400, even with the Wii U dropping down to $160 shortly after it was a great deal, a relative ended up giving me $200 and a pair of Jordans for one of the ps4's, so i pretty much got a Wii U, Ps4, and new pair of shoes, for $200

Timing and patience is everything when looking for a good deal, $200 new during the holidays is a sure thing, any sooner than that, and you really just got to be persistent in looking out for good new/used deals.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr