do you think the 3ds will share the same fate has...

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by DJPlace, Jul 21, 2011.

1. DJPlace
    OP

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    i'm think yes i mean not enough games with online (yet...) some of the nintendo brand games don't have online (and i was hoping star fox 64 remake had online) big fucking mistake nintendo...

also i heard from gamestop that starfox 64 reamke is coming 9/11/11 (OMGZ!! the 10th yeah of the twin towers falling...)

i'm going sumbit into this yet.... i think nintendo should stick to putting some games online... but this is my thought's post yours if you want i may have more to post later...

2. Presto99

Member Presto99 You slammin, bro?

United States
    go poop on yourself. It's a new system, and awesome games are going to come out late this year/next year and onwards. It's completely different than the VB.

3. DJPlace
    OP

United States

4. dgwillia

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    Cussing and horrible grammar make whatever point your trying to prove even more idiotic.

The 3D is quite good, the upcoming game list is quite good, and the system is quite good.

Enjoy your trollage

5. KingVamp

Member KingVamp Great... AETHER!

United States
    Nope. No where near. Stop overreacting. It will do just fine.

A email from Nintendo state there at least 100 games right now being work on. I sent some complains from others to Nintendo.

That all the effort I'm putting in this thread.

OK, a little more.

StarFox date.

And it not like there aren't wifi games out already and they are at least using spot/streetpass well.

6. DJPlace
    OP

United States
    maybe i'm missing the point... but if i did not say this before

i just hope there's a better out look for it's online commutiy.

someone point me to a site saying that is going be more online games or i will so do the mother fucking cactus dance for the hell of it.

i will edit this post later cause i'm looking at the tab's that kingvamp said.

7. Nebz

Member Nebz The N00b

United States
    Not sure if serious.
    Your "mo'fo caps" makes you seem a bit ignorant and to expect a serious answer without some sort of trolling or insults anywhere from this point on is outrageous.

Why would the system not have online play? Sure there really aren't any games announced or maybe even out with it but I highly doubt Nintendo would have a Wi-Fi service and not eventually release some Wi-Fi enabled titles....

8. brandonspikes

Member brandonspikes King Erazer

United States
    Just like all portable systems, it will have a slow start for the first year, in terms of content.

Its a cycle, in a year from now, when we have the Mario's and the Poke a mans, it will be just like the DS.

9. deathking

Member deathking GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    there is nothing to get excited about on 3ds so far
    the only big games coming out in the next few months are star fox and devil survivor
    both ports one of n64 the other of a ds game with some extras added
    they better have a decent line up at Christmas time or a huge price drop

10. brandonspikes

Member brandonspikes King Erazer

United States
    Look at the Gamecube, DS, GBA, Wii, none of them had good games their first year.

11. DJPlace
    OP

United States
    devil survivor? what's that

and i hate to say this but the 3ds took a big blow on me when one game did not have the wi-fi option and i wonder who's fault that is?

and also i was hopping for a better respone for that caps and i know like the ds lineup it sucked when it first came out i'll give it a chance i just wish one game would of had online like i said but anyway i got it on psp so i can almost play it online when ever on ad-hoc party. so yeah.

12. HateBreed

Member HateBreed GBAtemp Regular

United States
    no it's not going to fail because now we have so many ninty fanboys and girl lol but we have to wait patiently for stuff.. but they had so much planning but a bad line up is no excuse. the 3ds is just an updated ds so they know what their customers like. but they like to sell the shitty games at first because they know deperate people will buy them because theyre gonna be all like i spent 250+ on this thing-a-ma-bob i'll be dammed if i dont play it

13. princefarzan

Member princefarzan GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Move along, nothing to see here just a troll that's hungry and waiting to be fed. I suggest locking this thread as it's only going to start problems in the near future.

14. DJPlace
    OP

United States
    i think this is one of the system's i'm going lay low on for now... also is it true you get dizzy and crap for playing in 3d more then 20 minutes.

15. Nebz

Member Nebz The N00b

United States
    It depends on the person. Not everyone can handle it but that's also what the slider is there for.

And yeah... If the system doesn't appeal to you yet then just skip out on it for now.

16. DJPlace
    OP

United States
    i'm not no troll. i'm expressing my thoughts. and i spell wrong cause i type too fast. now leave this topic. if you think it's that way.

17. DigitalDeviant

Member DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

United States
    that depends on the user/intensity of 3D. Everyone is different.

18. KingVamp

Member KingVamp Great... AETHER!

United States
    Maybe for you. Not me.

19. DJPlace
    OP

United States
    hmmmm.... i have not tried one at gamestop yet and i think i should but one quick question. can you enable the 3d mode at gamestop. i have to go to one tommorow or friday to get a ps2 game that does not work on my soft modded ps2 so yeah...

20. HateBreed

Member HateBreed GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Incorrect. Every new console brought huge system upgrades and new features. The 3ds has the 3d. That many people I wont say most or all but many have problems with. but they could at least have made it a tad bigger maybe they the 3d would look a little better. I personally loved my blue dsi XL it was awesome but i gave it up for my first 3ds (got at launch traded it for a ps3) its was comfortable it was easy maybe not portable but i mean who really walks around playing you need focus most people play sitting down.I just hope nintendo puts more effort and doesn't focus completely on the wii u