Do you think Skies of Arcadia HD happen?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 794
  • Replies 1
D

Deleted User

OP
It seems to be among the most popular dreamcast games. We have Sonic Adventure 2 HD, NiGHTS HD, Jet Set Radio HD and probably a few more HD SEGA titles I've forgotten. Why not Skies of Arcadia? Are there any licensing or technical issues which prevent a re-release?

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to be among the most popular dreamcast games. We have Sonic Adventure 2 HD, NiGHTS HD, Jet Set Radio HD and probably a few more HD SEGA titles I've forgotten. Why not Skies of Arcadia? Are there any licensing or technical issues which prevent a re-release?
Don't see why we won't see an HD version. Vyse, Aika, and Fina have cameo appearances in the 1st Valkyria Chronicles, Vyse is a playable racer in Sega and Sonic Racing Transformed, and Skies of Arcadia was one of the franchises present in that epic Sonic and Sega meets Mega Man and Capcom crossover comic books series by Archie.

Pretty sure Sega won't forget them.... especially seeing as Dreamcast games will eventually be thrown into the mix with the Sega Forever series.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol