Gaming do you think nintendo will port badge arcade to switch?

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
because,i am afraid i can't use it because i am already banned on the 3DS.
it will be shame if they make the banned people can't use the badge arcade on the new system.

D

Deleted User

Maybe, we'd have to see what kind of HOME Menu the Switch has first though.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Agreed, it all depends on if the home menu can support it.

That being said, the Switch as a portable should be accessorizeable. The main unit may or may not be available with different skins - like the 3DS - But I genuinely expect that the Joy-cons can be swapped out for all sorts of funky styles and colors (maybe a GameCube style one?) and themes should be a probability.

But if the main unit will come in different colors, then I'm totally going to switch to a Gold Hyrule Edition Switch when it comes out.

D

Deleted User

I really find no use for Badge Arcade myself. I did play it while it was hot and only just released, however I probably only played it about twice then lost all interest. And as much as I like that you can make custom badges through homebrew anyway, I still never really used badges to decorate my Home Menu much. So to be fair, I'm not really that bothered if they decide to port it to the Switch or not; I suppose there are some people here who might like the idea still I guess...

D

Deleted User

We can only hope not. It was a shitty cash grab that was used for nothing but putting little things on your home screen.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Whip it, whip it good!