Gaming do you think mario galaxy 2 will have 4.3 on it?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it is likely to be in 4.2 version and it will be playable just fine with usb or neogamma without a problem, I believe. If 4.3 is out before it is out then it will still be in 4.2 version no matter what.

SMLink64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I......don't know. If 4.3 is out on May 23rd, 2010, I'll have to update it and I won't have my homebrew channel anymore
closedeyes.gif
NINTENDO!!! Only a month and 3 days!!! YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME, NINTENDO!!!!!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
RockmanForte said:
No, it is likely to be in 4.2 version and it will be playable just fine with usb or neogamma without a problem,
LOL yeah right pal you can expect there will be some heavy protection in it just like nsmb so don't even bother downloading it when it 1st comes out
tongue.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think nintendo may have given up. 4.2 was a feeble attempt. i am tired of talking about 4.2 though. 4.5 or 5.0 would be interesting.

i think mario galaxy 2 will have problems. i don't have a clue as to what but i think it will not work out of the box.

yellowperil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
More than likely the game has gone final and is now being pressed for mass production, the game is due for release on the 23rd May, that means the disk has to be pressed, the boxes packed and all that done, never mind all the units to be shipped to there destination for that date.

My guess it will be 4.2, no way would Nintendo put a 4.3 patch onto a game disk that has not been put out into the wild and untested.

As a thought how long did it take for 4.2 patches to be put onto the games since 4.2 update was released?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bladexdsl said:
RockmanForte said:
No, it is likely to be in 4.2 version and it will be playable just fine with usb or neogamma without a problem,
LOL yeah right pal you can expect there will be some heavy protection in it just like nsmb so don't even bother downloading it when it 1st comes out
tongue.gif

Heavy protection? Did i miss something? Heavy protection would have at least 3 different layers or more with different strategies against the different groups. BCA is only one layer and its against modchips, disc and usb softmods together ==> One group fixes it and then it leads to a fix for everybody.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
yellowperil said:
More than likely the game has gone final and is now being pressed for mass production, the game is due for release on the 23rd May, that means the disk has to be pressed, the boxes packed and all that done, never mind all the units to be shipped to there destination for that date.

My guess it will be 4.2, no way would Nintendo put a 4.3 patch onto a game disk that has not been put out into the wild and untested.

As a thought how long did it take for 4.2 patches to be put onto the games since 4.2 update was released?
Exactly. It's coming out next month and there is NO 4.3 update. It would have had to be out there well before now to get on that disc.

ace1o1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
animeforumz.com
XP
Country
United States
It may not have 4.3 (if it's released by then), but it will most definitely have some form of Anti-Piracy on it.

If it didn't have a new kind of AP on it, then Nintendo is pretty stupid.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment