Homebrew Question Do you think Mario 3D collection will enable native N64,GC,Wii emulation

PeterGemp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does the "Stardust" part of the name mean I wonder
I suppose it's the internal working project name with respective changes in GUI etc. to suit the Switch's control scheme. And the resolution / aspect ratio changes, ofc.

PZT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N64 games area already emulated we have retroarch that can play N64 games (not 100% perfect but emulated)
Gamecube + Wii games can be played via Lakka (currently cant use dock mode) and no Horizon option yet

These things can already be done currently no new dev is working on a proper gamecube + wii emulator for the horizon
This reads to me as "why do we need cars when we have horses", portable mode doesn't feel very good compared to docked for some reason, maybe ergonomics?

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This reads to me as "why do we need cars when we have horses", portable mode doesn't feel very good compared to docked for some reason, maybe ergonomics?

From what I read in the past Dolphin on the Horizon can't be done. SM64 and Sunshine are emulated so Nintendo has the ability to emulate the games with the tools and resources. Which brings to the conclusion why don't we simply have a N64 online and a Gamecube Online the same way we have SNES/NES online.

Our devs don't have the capabilities/resources to make that happen so the best we have are Lakka/Linux/Android on Switch

This is a very informal video

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.