Do you think it's the best time to sell my 3DS?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by mario-lucis-caelum, Jan 16, 2017.

1. mario-lucis-caelum
    OP

mario-lucis-caelum GBAtemp Fan

Dec 12, 2016
    I bought it last December 2016 complete with the box and AR cards. Someone is offering me $200 for it (don't question the price cause 3DS is really expensive in my country). It has dual TN panels so I can't really enjoy it much due to the dull and washed out colors on most games plus he doesn't seem to mind the screen quality.

With the Switch well on it's way, do you it's the best time to sell my/our 3DS's?

2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Sounds like you dislike it. Sell.

Kinda dumb though if that's your only 3ds. An entire library of free DS, 3ds, snes, gba, etc games down the tube for a platform that has everything about it selling for a king's ransom.

3. Akira

Akira I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!

Apr 28, 2013
    Might as well keep it. 3DS and Switch are different. Unless you really not into 3DS, then go ahead and sell it. I myself sometimes don't use my 3DS but i never even think of selling it since I still have a lot of unfinished games(let alone all the other ones that I haven't tried yet)

4. Oschara

Oschara GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    Really the biggest thing I worry about the switch is if its hyped up like the wii and wiiu. I just got into the 3ds scene but I can safely say I will plan on keeping it with all the amazing games I have on my backlog.