Gaming Do you think I can play God Of War 3?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend just let me borrow a copy of God of War 3 for the PS3. I finished God of War 1, God of War Chains of Olympus, and Ghost of Sparta, but I never played God of War 2 yet. I have God of War 2 though, but my friend lend me the god of war 3 for only 2 weeks. So should I just play the God of War 3 to finish it, or play God of War 2 and then buy God of War 3(Which I really don't want to do)... I am just scared I won't understand the story line.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think I should just watch the God of War 2 cut-scenes on YouTube instead of playing the whole game in general? I try to play GOW 2 but it looks like shit because its not HD on my PS2, which always makes me feel like playing the game later.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
if you want a good looking HD GOW games

get BOTH GOW collections

a have GOW/GOW II and GOW origins and GOW3

all in the GOW3 Pandora's box
GoW.jpg

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think I should just watch the God of War 2 cut-scenes on YouTube instead of playing the whole game in general? I try to play GOW 2 but it looks like shit because its not HD on my PS2, which always makes me feel like playing the game later.
My opinion is just to read the Wikipedia page on it. it will tell you the whole story.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is God of War 2 really long? You guys think I can beat it in about 5-6 hours? Cause I want to beat it fast to get on with god of war 3. It took me a LONG time to finish God of War 1( is 2 longer then that) cause if it is then fuck it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."