Visit site
XP
Country
Smoking = higher risk of cancer
cancer= bad
higher risk of cancer= bad
Smoking=bad

Anything now days gives you cancer
yeah increased chance of cancer from drinking pepsi max/coke zero, due to high sodium

everything is evil
ph34r.gif

And both of those taste just as nasty as ciggies...

reemixx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't smoke cigarettes, no.

I grew up surrounded by smokers, though, so I guess I grew to hate it. Other than the smell and the harm it causes you, I think my main problem with it is the addiction part. I don't see why anyone would ever want to depend on something to make them feel good, particularly when the negative effects far outweigh the benefits. I mean, unlike many other drugs people depend on, lets say heroin for this example, cigarette smokers don't have a puff and then feel like they're in ecstasy. They have a puff just so they can reach a normal level again because their body is so used to it. If I was going to be addicted to something, I'd want to do it to reach a level ABOVE normal every time I did it. I know the more you take most drugs, the more the 'high' level becomes the 'normal' level.... But seriously, the pay-off for cigarettes just makes it absolutely pointless, in my opinion.

_ORiON_

Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
as for me i decided not to smoke because i dont like the smoke all over the place and second, i choked and coughed the first time i tried and didn't like it (the taste nor the feeling) and so i was kinda traumatized. i ended up being addicted to other stuff instead (from masturbating and then to games) which kinda made me think if i made the right choices of meh life.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here's a good trick you can try if you decide to stop smoking:

For the week before you quit, put all your cigarette butts in a jar half-filled with water. When you have a craving, twist off the lid and take a good whiff.

D

Deleted User

Yes, I smoke ... Craven Menthol ... that's what all Chinese people smoke here in Toronto.
tongue.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont, i dont see the point of it really

Thats strange though, most people i'm around smoke...my parents even used to smoke, but they quit since my little sister was born...

they say its a cultural thing.....says alot about their view of boys then...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol