• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

raiderscrusade

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently I've been interested in beginning to remix my music, but have hit a little hurdle as I have no idea which program to use.

So basically, Do you remix music?

If so, could you state what program or application you use to do so, as I really want to know which programs are actually good at this stuff.

Thanks
smile.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know any programs geared towards remixing, but Audacity is always good for cutting up sections of music and re-arranging them. If you're looking to do it live, look up information about sampling. The hardest part is finding songs to remix into one, and what order you want to put the sections.

Now, newer remixes often have the instrumental sounds of one of the songs in the remixes, and it's hard to remove vocals perfectly from a song, so try to find a karaoke version of it if you plan on doing that. There are most likely tutorials online for that specific thing in case you can't figure it out, even though it's pretty simple.

But to ask the main question, I don't remix. I think I could if I wanted to, but I'd rather create my own works instead of cutting up other peoples'.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.