Hacking Do you recommand me to stay on 9.2 or downgrade to 4.5

Carnelian

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
9.2 allows autoboot. 4.x allows ds profile exploit. Your choice, both work without internet.

Autoboot don't work for me but i have other questions how can i update emunand ,can i install cia files and can i keep my cfw? Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

9.2 also allows DS profile exploit with downgraded MSET.

9.2 is better than 4.5 since months. ;)

How can i downgrade mset?

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You've got an old3DS?
Just go into your emunand and update in the settings.

You've got a new3DS?
You've got to use sysUpdater, just search in this section of the forum, you'll find an excellent tutorial.

Nothing will change if you just update the emunand.

For the MSet downgrade, you'll find some tutorials, I'm unsure about the procedure, I did it a long time ago on an o3DS.
To be sure, just look into the tutorial section, you'll probably find something about it.

Why the autoboot isn't working?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For menuhax: go on every entry point game in sysnand to go on *hax 2.5 (sysnand is 9.2 and *hax 2.5 works on 9.2 I used ninjhax) and from there you install menuhax (install -> configure -> type 2 (i selected the L button) shutdown 3ds. Now you use the ctrboot datas. (Boot.3ds to boothbl.3ds and put the boot.3ds and boot.cfg from ctrboot zip on the root by the sd card. Start 3ds and you will automatically boot to emunand. If you on start hold L button (or what button do you choose) you come up to sysnand. Its easier to install as you think :)

Reactions: Carnelian

Carnelian

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For menuhax: go on every entry point game in sysnand to go on *hax 2.5 (sysnand is 9.2 and *hax 2.5 works on 9.2 I used ninjhax) and from there you install menuhax (install -> configure -> type 2 (i selected the L button) shutdown 3ds. Now you use the ctrboot datas. (Boot.3ds to boothbl.3ds and put the boot.3ds and boot.cfg from ctrboot zip on the root by the sd card. Start 3ds and you will automatically boot to emunand. If you on start hold L button (or what button do you choose) you come up to sysnand. Its easier to install as you think :)

Thanks

Reactions: Justin20020

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s