Do you play gunz, gunbound or guildwars????

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
check your pms m8
biggrin.gif
Guild wars player here!

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to play GunZ: The Duel(iGunz and ijjiGunz specifically), but I stopped playing for a while and I don't need to tell you what happens when you don't practice XD I just got sick of the elitism bullshit. It's a GAME. Oh, and I was hated on for E-styling.

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should give it another go =D e-style is the best. I know a great bunch of people who play they dont bitch and just have fun =) they spew elitist bullshit... but only to the other people
wink.gif
gotta have a bit of bant.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to play GunZ: The Duel(iGunz and ijjiGunz specifically), but I stopped playing for a while and I don't need to tell you what happens when you don't practice XD I just got sick of the elitism bullshit. It's a GAME. Oh, and I was hated on for E-styling.
Replace "E-styling" with "sucking" and you have my story.

diew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Gunbound blows!
Old Gunbound was WAY better, I used to make a few thousand per round because of I was the yellow slug guy(forgot his name) and did all the high angles and backshots to get that cash =]
Now, they changed everything so I just traded my account for a steam account =]

BTW: I was a battle axe or something, I didn't play for experience, I played for the gold and obtained the chief hair, golden armor and the other stuff with 200K left. I don't use real money for games like these so I wasn't able to get the phoenix all the spoiled kids had, lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass