Bow to me. Please?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, I was just curious of how many people on GBAtemp are pirates. I'm guessing like 99% of us are pirates lol The poll has three questions:
1. Have you pirated before?
2.Do you currently pirate?
3. If you pirate, why do you?

So, hopefully this thread gets lots of interest, so we can see what percentage of us are pirates.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Because I has no monies
frown.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes, yes and mostly because video games are really expensive (and I don't have any money... I buy the consoles though!) and sometimes, to try out games of which I'm sure I'll buy them anyways (like Pokémon SoulSilver).

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I've pirated before.
Yes, I still pirate.
I pirate because I don't want to waste my money on something that might not even be all that great. I only buy stuff I know I'll enjoy.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ellie said:
Yes, yes and mostly because video games are really expensive (and I don't have any money... I buy the consoles though!) and sometimes, to try out games of which I'm sure I'll buy them anyways (like Pokémon SoulSilver).
Same. When I become a millionaire I swear I'll send bags of money to each developers' HQ.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The hilarious thing about this post is that if someone comes here and posts "I downloaded X game by torrent or free" everyone will start harassing him about piracy, however the statistics shows otherwise
nyanya.gif
biggrin.gif

purkinje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if I was rich and I could buy hundreds of games and other media (music, movies) I would still pirate.

Why buy anything when you can get it for free?

D

Deleted-247497

Scott-105 said:
So, I was just curious of how many people on GBAtemp are pirates. I'm guessing like 99% of us are pirates lol The poll has three questions:
1. Have you pirated before?
2.Do you currently pirate?
3. If you pirate, why do you?

So, hopefully this thread gets lots of interest, so we can see what percentage of us are pirates.

1. yes
2. yes, but not even close to as much as i used to
3. tv shows cost $$$$$$$ to buy, also download stuff you cant buy, like alot of anime

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Burton said:
The hilarious thing about this post is that if someone comes here and posts "I downloaded X game by torrent or free" everyone will start harassing him about piracy, however the statistics shows otherwise
nyanya.gif
biggrin.gif
Members harass other members when they post download links, not when they say they downloaded something...

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Burton said:
nyanya.gif
biggrin.gif
Aha, yeah. As of now 96% of people currently or have pirated before.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Goli said:
Burton said:
nyanya.gif
biggrin.gif
Members harass other members when they post download links, not when they say they downloaded something...

Nop, I've seen them harassing people for saying they downloaded from torrents lots of times.

D

Deleted-247497

Burton said:
Goli said:
Burton said:
nyanya.gif
biggrin.gif

Nop, I've seen them harassing people for saying they downloaded from torrents lots of times.

i ahve seen this, but its usually when someone with

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...