• Total voters

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know theres 50,000+ members for this site, but I wonder, how many of us here Actually own a Back-up kit?
unsure.gif
Chances are that your here to find out when theres new dumps, or just to talk among the nerds
biggrin.gif

600!!
toot.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Going back through old release threads a lot of the older members that joined prior to the DS neoflash and ndspatcher era (i.e. GBA heyday) used emulation initially/exclusively and then maybe got a flashcard afterwards.

Nowadays I reckon that percentage of active users with/intending to get flash carts lies around 75%. That may fall once DS emulation becomes really viable though (which if current standards are anything to go by may be fairly soon).

Either way it is far higher than anything SNES/genesis or earlier era (the Amiga does not count) although I suppose that fact that cards are so easy to use with compatibility essentially perfect plays an important part in that one.

As for myself I currently own a few GBA flash carts and DS slot still seems to be too early, overrated for what I get (GBA support or lack thereof is massive detractor) not to mention things have yet to prove long term viability so I am not really considering it yet (that I and I just blew some serious cash on a new PC).

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
G6 lite
EZFA
Bung Dr. Gameboy

I'm looking forward to getting something for the DS that I can dump my legit games with. I'm using the G6 mainly for homebrew (DLDI FOR THE WINNZORZ!) right now. I like to buy my games (admittedly used..) but don't enjoy carrying the damn cartridges around.

boblen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
aussie-play.com
XP
Country
GBA SP
2 NDS - Old School.
1st one died then i fixed it by soldering a PassKey onto it and flashed it then ripped a screen out to fix a friends ds.
2nd one is flashed - still works.

Flash Carts
tongue.gif

Passkey 1 and Passkey 2.
M3 Perfect - CF
M3 Perfect - SD (big one that sticks out)
G6 1G
G6 Lite - 4G
Neoflash GBA Cart
NeoKey and MK2
NeoMax and MK3
Neo2 and MK4
Neo3 and MK4
MK5 8Gbit

Bali

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
What i currently have:

Supercard SD, mini SD, Lite
Supercard rumble SD, mini SD, Lite
Supercard DS one
EZ-flash V
R4 DS
DS-Xtreme

But always looking for more and more. Just waiting for that one back-up kit that does it all and more. The search continues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.