• Dont have one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the f100, but I never use it. i mainly bought it for emulators, but everything else has emulators already. the only thing i've found that was really cool was portable Cave Story.

the f200 looks cool, how are the controls? the joystick on the 100 is terrible.

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
always thought it was cool but never thought it was worth it to play a bunch of emulators on the go for 150 bucks
frown.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the f100 V3 and don't find the controls to be bad. Honestly it seems like its easier to do a half circle on the GP2X than the PSP.

I use mine for DivX on the fly which 80% works while the other 20% need to be recoded. However recoded saves mega space anyway. 350 Megs to like 30 or something.

the CPS2 emulator is strait up tits as well

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WeaponXxX said:
Looks hard to hold though....but I'll buy one for sure.

To be honest, they haven't finalized the design 100% yet ... that, along with the Debian support, is what has pushed back the launch slightly.

If you go to openpandora.org, look in the top right-hand corner, and you'll see someone holding one ...

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm loving the Pandora so far. It does look a little clumsy to hold but I think it's just because my brains equating the keyboard as part of controls so it looks more awkward than it really is. The GP2x didn't do haf as well as it should have, if it was from a big company it would've been a massive seller. Still shows how strong it is, usually consoles with no 3rd party support die immediately but they haven't.

feds4u

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love the GP2X F200. Its a great machine with a beautiful screen. In many ways its the best portable emulation device on the market (for now). I know PSP can do more, and in some areas it excells, but the F200 has a screen that old school games look fantastic. Plus it has AV out that works on almost any TV.

I have great hopes for the Pandora. I've been following its development since it was first announced as the Craiginator. I have no doubt it will become the best emulation portable on the market. Even though it is a big on the large sided.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning