Do you like new Protection of nintendo (supe m.g)

Do you like new Protection of nintendo (supe m.g) ?

• Yes hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No hell no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I always like it when a company tries to protect their material and totally respect that. It's in cases like the StarForce crap on the PC that ticks me off. I mean, sure it took crackers 422 days to crack Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for the PC. But in turn, people who bought the real game had trouble even getting it to run and their response to the problem was tough crap. Glad to see StarForce all but abandoned now.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I paid $250 for a wii another $20 for another nunchuk another $40 for a wiimote. I bought 4 games. The last one being SPM. After playing it my Wii was off and unplugged for months. I must have spent over 100$ in VC games. Which are a huge rip off. The N64 games should be 5$ the nes games should be $1. I can count the number of times my wii has been turned on since i bought it. I think it's my turn to rip them off.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I paid $250 for a wii another $20 for another nunchuk another $40 for a wiimote. I bought 4 games. The last one being SPM. After playing it my Wii was off and unplugged for months. I must have spent over 100$ in VC games. Which are a huge rip off. The N64 games should be 5$ the nes games should be $1. I can count the number of times my wii has been turned on since i bought it. I think it's my turn to rip them off.

What kind of argument is this? The only one who ripped you off was you. You didn't have to buy VC games. Shit, you spent 100 dollars on what you thought was a rip-off? Did you find out the price after you bought them? Who's the fool here?

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

What kind of argument is this? The only one who ripped you off was you. You didn't have to buy VC games. Shit, you spent 100 dollars on what you thought was a rip-off? Did you find out the price after you bought them? Who's the fool here?

I'd say Nintendo is the fool
wink.gif
It's THEIR new copyright pretction that got cracked in 8 hours. It certainly isn't me as I haven't paid a dime for a game since I put my chip in
wink.gif

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I'd say Nintendo is the fool
wink.gif
It's THEIR new copyright pretction that got cracked in 8 hours. It certainly isn't me as I haven't paid a dime for a game since I put my chip in
wink.gif

That's all well and good except you didn't explain your argument. You're saying that they ripped you off, right? Except they didn't. You're ripping them off. Oh well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc