Do you know of any Symbian Nokias with WiFi connectivity and preferably a QWERTY keyboard?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by smileyhead, Mar 5, 2017.

1. smileyhead
    OP

smileyhead Vinesauce is my favourite anime.

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Hungary
    Most of the ones I've seen aren't being sold anymore (some of them just stopped, about half a year ago), and I want to go back to using one of these over my Android.

Why, you ask? I'm on my phone waaaay too much, and want to reduce it. I still want to keep the QWERTY keyboard, and WiFi connectivity, though, so I can check my e-mail, browse the Internet (for cheaper) and comfortably type.

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    My mom used a Nokia C6 which wasn't bad at all, despite clearly being a low-effort design (though it felt more flimsy than my old 6120c; in great part it's because she never locks the screen and just throws it in her bag lol)

3. smileyhead
    OP

smileyhead Vinesauce is my favourite anime.

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Hungary
    Unavailable since April 2015. :(

Also, looks too woman-y. :-/

4. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Eh, Microsoft bought the Nokia phones division but only licensed the name for a short time, and around when they lost the name they already dropped everything except Lumia and dumbphones... it's been well over a year since the last Symbian machine

5. Tenshi_Okami

Tenshi_Okami GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 3, 2015
    Puerto Rico
    You can always install a custom ROM, and removing the apps that you don't need

(Like. Don't install Gapps, download the apks from the apps you need. That sort of stuff)

6. natanelho

natanelho GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2015
    Antarctica
    Between the Sacred Silence and Sleep
    If you wanna get something a little older- n97. Love that device. I dont think they still make new symbians so...