Do you know how to hurt a horse without touching him/her?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just tell them the best man's friend is the dog
Over the past centuries, horses did all the hard job for humans, and now saying man's best friend is thr dog, well, its an insult to their ancestor

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
A man walks into a bar and sits down. Next to him their is a jar full of money with a note, "Make the horse laugh and you get all of the money in the jar." So the man heads for the horse in the empty room of the bar. The man whispers in the horses ear and the horse laughs.
Next night the man comes back. Same horse is standing in the corner. Same jar except with a new note, "Make the horse cry and win all the cash in the jar. cost 15$" So the man walks up the horse and them closes the door. After about 5 seconds he comes out of the empty room and the horse crying. He takes the money then leaves. Comes back the next night. Bartender working all three nights finally asks the guy "How did you make the horse laugh?" Guy says, "Told em' my penis was bigger then his." Bartender says, "Oh well that is pretty funny. Well them how did you make em cry?" Guy says, " I showed em."

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A man walks into a bar and sits down. Next to him their is a jar full of money with a note, "Make the horse laugh and you get all of the money in the jar." So the man heads for the horse in the empty room of the bar. The man whispers in the horses ear and the horse laughs.
Next night the man comes back. Same horse is standing in the corner. Same jar except with a new note, "Make the horse cry and win all the cash in the jar. cost 15$" So the man walks up the horse and them closes the door. After about 5 seconds he comes out of the empty room and the horse crying. He takes the money then leaves. Comes back the next night. Bartender working all three nights finally asks the guy "How did you make the horse laugh?" Guy says, "Told em' my penis was bigger then his." Bartender says, "Oh well that is pretty funny. Well them how did you make em cry?" Guy says, " I showed em."
Well that's one way of doing it

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sadly, i cant like more than once

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol