Do you know anyone at school who has a modded Wii?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nobody knows about hacking the Wii at my school. We even had a Wii tournament in our school a couple weeks ago. No one had the idea you can hack the Wii with the Homebrew Channel or even the WiiKey.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Nobody knows about hacking the Wii at my school. We even had a Wii tournament in our school a couple weeks ago. No one had the idea you can hack the Wii with the Homebrew Channel or even the WiiKey.

Same here, except most people don't even play the Wii (or anything Nintendo related, stupid jocks...). You had a tournament? What kind of school do you go to?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
Link5084 said:

Same here, except most people don't even play the Wii (or anything Nintendo related, stupid jocks...). You had a tournament? What kind of school do you go to?

Some public high school in the northwest suburbs in Chicago.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:

noobs

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Some public high school in the northwest suburbs in Chicago.
Hey, that's kinda close to were I live (not really but I can always take a bus) Can you tell me the name of the school and if it's good?

Immortal Game

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know one, he's a friend of mine... and my other friend's brother has a modded Wii, and she herself has a flashcart. She doesn't know much about them though, she just has one and knows what she uses it for.
tongue.gif

BumFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my friend (age 13) soldered a wiikey to his wii, but it was kinda funny sice he thought he killed his wii because the dvd ribbon was not plugged in right. but in the end it worked

B

ball2012003

my friend has one. im totally jealous cause he has tons of games that i want and he wont tell me how he hacked it

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To me, it feels like the online community is a completely different planet. Because even though I don't know every single person in the school. I just know that noone knows anything about hacking. Its weird. I only have one friend that does a little hacking only because I do.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Not sure, don't go prancing around school asking about hacking, that's noob status. I walk!
cool.gif

I don't think so, the geeks in the gamers club are just asian boys who like hentai

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
Not sure, don't go prancing around school asking about hacking, that's noob status. I walk!
cool.gif

I don't think so, the geeks in the gamers club are just asian boys who like hentai
LOL!

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got one person to mod the wii but my brother has hacked about 5 psp's and both of us are the "Pirate Guru's" in our school. It is not that we know what to do, we just know where to look for the links. Now my brothers mentor gives him a list to "acquire".

vmkstar99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CheatingSoi said:
To me, it feels like the online community is a completely different planet. Because even though I don't know every single person in the school. I just know that noone knows anything about hacking. Its weird. I only have one friend that does a little hacking only because I do.

Heh same here, sort of. Although it kinda makes sense for me because my school grades are K-5.
My friend's father strongly disapproves my softmoding after he overheard me telling my friend about the risk of bricking. Even my friend disapproves of it a little, but when he breaks open one of those cheap LED/whistle things that companies give out, he calls it "hacking".

In short, I'm the only person in my school who even knows how to softmod a Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get way too self conscious about ingredients
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Grilled peanut butter sandwiches with banana, bacon, and marshmallow cream. YUM!!!!
    one of my favorites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Okay elvis
    fuck elvis. lol :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My type c cable is starting to die guess I better order one from my desk
    sounds like something Ween would play
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    And here I thought I was the only one that buy cables in bulk
    Nope. Theres two of you! Haha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They're so cheap now why not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like the L angle connectors which add more force to it I guess which defeats the point
    i only buy new ones when theres a new standard and I have gear that uses it. Otherwise my cables seem to last forever.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Ween made a song about waving dicks in the wind.
    +1
    L angle cables are amazing when needed.
    @SylverReZ Yup. Been a longtime fan of Ween. Not a mega-fan by any means but I'm pretty familiar with most of their tunes.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You like the wee
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I like electronics that use detachable cables, that way if the cable breaks you can just swap in a new one instead of replacing the whole unit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Ween-er :creep:
    they make brown music. lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Brown note
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    for keyboards, headphones or controllers ,it's a must have
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why mice won't get with detachable type c
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    most battery operated mice don't even work anymore if the internal battery dies
    the L hdmi cables work great on my tv and receiver. so much less stress on the ports using them than regular cables. in that instance anyway.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: the L hdmi cables work great on my tv and receiver. so much less stress on the ports using them...