Do you have Mario Kart Wii?

Do you have Mario Kart Wii and would you be interested in a MK Wii Tournament?

• I have it and I'd be interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have it and I wouldn't be interested

• I'm interested, and I might get it.

• I don't have it

• Total voters

k4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to join but I dont even have a wii. I am very competitive in mario kart ds so I was wondering if someone could host a tournament for this game as well. I know about the cheaters, but by watching carefully you can see who uses cheats and who doesnt.
Like in MKDS if you have a cheat for getting a certain item, you will see if the item appeared from a box a player got or if he/she got it from nowhere ( the second being a cheat for sure ). Also about the people that use the "easy snaking/drift boosting cheat", they can too be spotted because it takes some miliseconds to change from blue to red sparks ( you dont see the sparks, but you know the time needed ). So if you see somebody getting a boost right away from one drift boost to another then you know a cheat is involved somehow.

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
definitely in. but i have never raced against anyone who cheated. never. my ranking is really bad because I let my bro play my save file so he can have all the characters. lol. but cheaters? none so far.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen any cheaters on MKWii Wi-Fi, but then again, I haven't been playing online for very long.
I voted yes I want to play.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in.
Though I'd prefer a no items race.
Nothing more annoying than a blue shell in the face, then a pow block, then another blueshell, then a few red shells right before the finish line on the last lap. 1st to last in a split second.
Using the less chaotic item selection options would be fine though.
If ya get hit by six red shells in a row its safe to say you weren't looking.

I figure we'll do the races with a referee like the online Mario Kart DS tournament.
Would be cool to be able to watch the race live via one of those live web vid things.
Course only thing worth seeing would be the map.
Too bad Nintendo didn't include a spectator mode.

Also teams would be kinda cool.
I've always wanted to see players use draft boosts as a team to get a better lap time. Not to mention try it myself. Pretty sure that would be doable with team work.

I'd also suggest setting up some web based mic chat app or something like TeamSpeak or something.
Just to enhance it a little.

Hmm, being a ref and recording might work if the ref can keep up from the back.
Still, maybe more work than its worth.

Anyway, this should be fun.

edwardorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calafas said:
Would be interested, but all the timezones would be a bit messy to figure out, and with my college work + not being to stay up into the early hours of the morning on college nights might make it not possible...
well it'll be in summer..so....unless you have summer classes
moogle.gif

MadClaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this game but i think its boring as hell. completed 100% played online twice, then never played again
wacko.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
you can play the game with:
wii wheel, wii mote sideways (game thinks its the wii wheel), classic controller, wiimote&nuchuck and gc controller.
To change, you have to press A with the correct controller at the beginning

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1