Do you have inner monlogues or talk to yourself

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was curious to see if any of you have inner monologues or have conversations with your self. I myself talk to myself quite often, whether it be in my head or not. What about you guys?

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
I was curious to see if any of you have inner monologues or have conversations with your self. I myself talk to myself quite often, whether it be in my head or not. What about you guys?

Dude, I have a whole fucking UNIVERSE inside my head.
yaynds.gif

It all comes from teenage emo moments, and spending most of your childhood since age 7 with a tape recorder and an overactive imagination...

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have constant conversations in my head, whether its with myself or other people, also speaking for them in my head as well, music over headphones is really the only think that keeps my mind at ease

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DaMummy said:
i have constant conversations in my head, whether its with myself or other people, also speaking for them in my head as well, music over headphones is really the only think that keeps my mind at ease
me too.
What can I say I'm an Infj.

c_house

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my head a lot. Also out loud when I'm making decisions while playing my Wii or DSi (but not while in a public place).

D

Deleted_171835

Yes, I do.
Quite often. When I was younger, I did it out loud. My Gr. 4 teacher thought I was crazy.
mellow.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I often argue with myself in my head. Looking at both sides of an issue and going from one point of view form another. Sometimes I speak aloud but that it only when I have basically made a point to myself that is going to end the conversation.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
craplame said:
I think I talk to myself in my head a lot. I'm always thinking.
Exactly the same over here.
I'm always thinking about random thoughts and these thoughts just continue to grow deeper and more complex. It's kinda weird but it keeps me entertained sometimes.
biggrin.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, but mostly silently (in my head
tongue.gif
).

IMO what would be really interesting is, what language people talk to themself with when they were raised bilingually... I personally am native bilingual and it always depends on the subject I`m talking (to myself) about what language I use
biggrin.gif

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I talk to myself quite a lot (in my head only though) I think a lot even as I type just now I'm talking to myself.

The Pi ≠ mad

ByteMunch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I speak to myself in my head, have conversations with myself constantly... As somebody said, only music can stop it
smile.gif

But then I create a daydream for myself relating to the music and I lose track... What was I talking about?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: