KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Short answer: No.

Medium length answer: The humans are an exceptional species and I want us to survive. We have great potential. Misanthropic world views aren't good, aren't fully correct and surely not helpful at all. As long as the worst elements of society are out leaders this will go nowhere. The current situation brought up the worst in the humans (once again). The prospects look dark and hopeless right now.

Full, long answer: Would be typing out a novel… so I rather don't even start.

Reactions: Alexander1970

UnderJinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Yeah sure
In the midst of the worst climate change ever, they send perverted billionaries out in space
and polute the world even more.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Humanity ?

What an decadent, snooty and absolutely superfluous Word these days .....
Every Animal has more of it than most Human Beings on this Planet....

So,the Answer for me is simply NO.

The end is coming though, so we wait.
Hopefully,Leonard is on Time......2023
Actual he is "watching" us.....

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
In general:

Sure i've got faith in humans:
I've got faith they'll trash tha planet in a record time, empty all recources far before we get real green energy (i dont trust the movement to be a real solution), overheating this planet, poisening about everithing for sharing with nature is seen as waste.
I trust people te be real arseholes when someone opposes anothers theory.
I know people can hurt others beyond imagination, even those real close as in family.

In sence of my wife, close friends and fellow worker (not including on my last job except for one):
Yes i can talk with them, we can really come to an understanding, test our faiths without distruction.
They really care about my wellbeing, i care for thiers.
They help me to make my dreams come true, as i do for them.
They help me decode my feelings for i've got asperger syndrome, and so i don't understand myself much, and it doesn't help me understanding my surrounding people.

Do i care about someone i don't know, will i help them out?
It depends, getting your car starting on a parking lot whith many people around me: yes.
Fill in forms for your universalk rights to be able to be yourself, love who you love: yes.
Give people food or water when asked: sure, a blanked: sure.
Give people money: no, never. you'll get to do the best you can yourself to get confortable in this world, just like all of us do, plus i don't trust your word for the needs of money, for all i know it's going to support another religious war.

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
Absolutely not. I always wondered why magneto was the supposed "bad man" when xavier was training the x-men to save humanity who would hate them. Magneto always seemed like a freedom fighter and survivor and xavier a fool.

Reactions: Alexander1970

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some humans more than others, obviously. I guess for me it averages out to end up in an uncertain grey area, but I choose to remain optimistic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: