Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, My family has one in the living room 37" Sony, but mine in my room is not, Isnt even flat screen
tongue.gif
Just a normal 27"

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
No HDTV for me. I use a 44" CRT flat screen rear projection TV. The picture is brill.

I won't upgrade anytime soon.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a 40" Samsung LCD 1080p for the living room along with an up-convert DVD player. Love it so far. I just can't wait until my cable provider upgrades their "HD" offerings to a better resolution. I would recommend Samsung to others, btw, for their excellent price to quality ratio. I'm very impressed with it compared to my brother's Sony 40" HDTV.

It's funny, I really don't want to watch anything in SD anymore. I find myself watching less TV that I used to because of the channels I can't get in HD yet.
tongue.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We have a 52" Sony projection and a 52" Samsung DLP

EDIT: Also, I have a 17" LCD Sharp, but its broken and I've never really used it that much

All three are HDTVs

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No HDTV. I've still got a rounded-screen picture tube TV!
biggrin.gif
We got it in 1988 (for my birth). It's a 34 inch Mitsubuishi in an old-school wood casing with wheels. Works perfectly and has an excellent picture for non-HD along with great speakers. We had to have it repaired only once a few years ago. The power button had a short and it would power off randomly. We can't afford a new TV, so I hope it doesn't break. Incredible TV now 20 years old!

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well all of my monitors can display HD picture but I am in the looks for a 42 inch tv for the living room and 32 for the bedroom.

Myke how do you like it because I was looking at one from vizio which was also a 42" 1080p lcd tv.

Was also looking at a 32 inch version too.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
In my bedroom I have a 40" 720p samsung LCD tv that I got a couple of years back. Also I have a full HD projector setup with a 100" screen and surround, which is also in my bedroom. They are the only HD displays in the house (excluding numerous monitors of course) In the living room I have a 32" Hitachi crt tv which I dont have the heart to get rid of as back in the day it cost a fortune to buy (it still has a nice picture and awesome sound though). When the Hitachi dies I will probably get a nice big 50"-60" plasma or LCD for the living room.

smileipb2.png

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
54" or 52" sharp lcd (1080p). Bought it recently to replace my 52" sony rear projection (1080i). HD is kinda overrated, brightness is far more important. I have a 32" standard def RCA in my nephews room that looked 10x better than the Sony, due to brightness levels.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No I don't have a HDTV, but then again I don't have a TV at all so that settles it. All I've got to rely on is my new 22" monitor which happens to be a really good purchase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn