Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zesto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have a phat one, planning on getting a Lite when I can. Probably because it's smaller and I lost my stylus :{

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
I use to have a Phat then the top screen broke, i tried to fix it and the whole thing just wasn't working anymore.

Binned it and got a Lite for £80.

noamkot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Heh, lots of Aussies...
I have a Japanese phat one that I got from Play-Asia.
A lousy American Lite with all possible manufacturing defects that I got from Amazon.
And another Aussie DS lite which I purchased at EBgames in Sydney, this one only had a single dead pixel in a non disturbing location. I think it only cost me 198AUD...
wink.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I just ordered a Lite - the time has finally come to make the change. I'm really going to miss my phat though
frown.gif
Man I still remember how happy I was when I got it *sigh*

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Both, although I've leant my DS Phat+Supercard to a friend. Dunno if I'll ever see it again, she's not great at giving stuff back at the best of times.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had a DS (fat) early when it came out. After a time of dull games, I sold it and bought one again when good games came out. Then another one for 2-player fun.

At a later time I bought a lite and sold one of the fat DS's.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a second hand original DS shortly after the introduction of NDSPatcher and the following flash cart company integration of DS patching.
It has been well abused since (no spring in the DS slot, busted hinge, R button in perpetual need of cleaning, rest of case battered, abused and broken) but it works.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I have a Nintendo DS Lite, it's so better than the normal, old DS.

I hate, so muchly HATE The Old DS' "not official name"!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: