• Total voters

zi70410

Trophies
XP
Country
go lite
nds.gif

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
I used to have a phat, till it got stolen along with my m3 cf, my 1gb cf card, and about 100 pounds...and my library card, lol. So I voted imaginary.
I never really saw the difference. The phat is a lot tougher, and a portable device has to be made to suffer scratches and bumps. All I've heard about the lite is the hinges breaking every two minutes...

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Had phat and sold it.
Had lite and sold it to fund modded 360.
Bought my mom a phat.
Bought my girlfriend's daughter a lite.
Now my sister wants a lite, too.

Nintendude205304

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww man the new crimson and black lite looks so AWESOME!!!! O well guess I can't complain cause I have a black lite...

I bought my black ds lite in June. I was going to buy a used phat and game bundle for like $80 on ebay, but then I reconsidered and got the lite. Really glad I did!
happy.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I originally bought a DS phat within a month of the initial release. When the DSlites came out, I waited until they released the black one in America and then bought that. I have since sold the phat to my brother-in-law to give to his niece. She still enjoys it to this day.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I was new to the DS scene when i bought my DS phat and then 2 weeks later the lite came out
cry.gif
. But since then i have tried a number of lites and I find them just slightly fragile especially the shoulder buttons they seemed flimsy although not sure about the lastest batch of lites. But have stuck with the phat faithfullly and it has not let me down yet...
ohmy.gif

Seccom Masada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Black Lite I bought a few weeks ago, and an original I'm hoping to sell. I didn't think there'd be a big difference, but the picture is a lot better with the Lite in my opinion.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a white lite, and should be getting a navy lite soon. When I get the navy, I'm gonna buty one of those black shells off DX, and make my white lite a dalmatian lol.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
i hear the speakers on the ds phat are way better, kind of makes me jealous. i love my ds lite but i HATE how quiet the speakers are.

It's actually a pretty minimal difference. It definitely is louder, but not by much. Quality wise, I'd say they're exactly the same, but I'm no audiophile. Either way, the slight difference in volume in no way makes up for the other advantages the Lite has over the Phat.

Infinitus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hear the speakers on the ds phat are way better, kind of makes me jealous. i love my ds lite but i HATE how quiet the speakers are.

My speakers on my Phat were about 2.5 times as loud as other Phats, and about 5 times louder than a Lite.

I believe my top screen shakes from the beginning of the Phantom Hourglass theme (yes, the quiet chorus) to the very end.

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I have a white lite, and should be getting a navy lite soon. When I get the navy, I'm gonna buty one of those black shells off DX, and make my white lite a dalmatian lol.

A navy lite??!?!?!?!
wtf.gif

I thought there were only white, black, pink, ice blue(japan), and crimson/black. You mean navy as in darkish blue, rite?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...