Hacking do you guys recommend the cyclods?

randomdude2007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey im new here and am looking at getting a slot 1 device for my DS, ive narrowed my choices down to an M3 real or a CYCLO DS evolution,
is the Cyclo DS any good?

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cyclo way better than m3 real
tongue.gif
(Way better Compatibility with download play)
Also, If you want a budget card, you can also consider Acecard II or Supercard DS One v3

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3 Cyclos and would never purchase anything else. I have owned 4 different manufacturers' cards in the past, and I'm so glad I finally found the Cyclo DS Evolution.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Between the two carts you asked about, the Evo is definitely the superior cart. But the SCDS1 is just as good as the Evo, and cheaper. So keep that one in mind too when making your decision.

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
It's 1.4B4 now. As for owning an ez flash V 3 in 1 - you can run GBA games directly through the main GUI, no more Rudolph's GBA Exploader.
yaynds.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M3 products use to be good but they have crap support. If were you I'd look at the reviews for the carts here and then decide, my CycloDS has served me very well.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've got CycloDS. I used to have FireCard (N-Card clone) and tried my fiance's R4's and I can say I like my CycloDS the best.

Very easy to update and sort. Very happy with it. And have you seen CycloDS' skins? They are awesome!

Tir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I absolutely love Cyclo's English support forums, where the devs actually listen to feedback and communicate with their customers and let them test beta firmware etc. That alone makes it better than any dodgy Chinese card to me, and sure realtime save helps.
yaynds.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have experience with three cards. The CycloDS Eve, the Supercard DS-One, and the DSTT. The TT is great for a small price, with few functions (very good for people that just don't want to pay for games anymore, and wont do TONS with roms or homebrew).

The SC-DSone is great for stability and price (lots of options, runs everything well, supports folders!! and has tons of extra options). It was my first card, and now its the wife's and she LOVES it.

The CycloDS is for hardcore users. So many functions, VERY sturdy build (of both the card, and the microSD reader, which is solid a hell!), and, major importance to me, English support... and the dev team READS THE FORUMS for troubleshooting and new ideas.

I haven't used the M3, but i'd sure give it a shot... but if you are looking for using your card for things other than casual DS playing (i.e. lots of homebrew, game switching, major use stuff) then i'd suggest the Cyclo. Otherwise, i don't see why the M3 wouldn't do you well, for having a lower price.

Hope that all helps out somewhat
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.