Do you get rid of stuff you no longer use?

Jack-Of-Trades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering because I'm pretty much bored of my flash cart but i don't really want to sell it
Not really interested in it as much since i beat most of the GBA games on emulator

so just wondering how many other people don't like getting rid of stuff

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a packrat too, though not like the people you see on TV with trash piled to the ceilings of their house. I have a ton of stuff, yes, but it's not excessive.

Yet. >_> I have all games and game systems etc for example.

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I sold my Gamecube around a year ago... it had 60 (10 official) games and did play it regulary but then i was like: i wanna NDS. Since I couldnt afford one at the time i sold my console. It sold it for 250 euro while it was more worth 75~100 euro so it was a great deal
tongue.gif
but i still miss it sometimes. The SSBM and DBZ matches i played
smile.gif
and F-zero and...... well you get the picture.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Only stuff I get rid of is old clothes really. If it's games (which is ridiculously rare, I've traded a sum of like 5 games EVER) I usually wait until there's a game I want and then trade it in for a bunch of instore credit.

Well, there was my old toys, but I gave them to a neighbour (obviously I didn't need them anymore), but even those I kept around way after I stopped playing with them
tongue.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Once I got my custom gaming (although a slightly low ended one) computer Q6600 with 8800GT and 4 gig memory. I gave away my third and oldest computer (900MHz PIII with Via on-board graphix and 128MB RAM) to my friend.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a soldering iron, an extensive toolkit, a great fondness of tinkering with stuff and a lot of friends who are happy with "old" equipment. While I may no longer use it stuff rarely gets hoarded as it is normally given away or kept for parts (or used for stupid projects, large capacitors are fun).

Hell right now I am typing this on an old caseless althlon machine with some ram I found in my room, a 2.5" laptop drive via an adapter, various cards and stuff soldered together to make them all work and a drive I grabbed from my main machine as it is down right now (PSU died).

Jack-Of-Trades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woohoo being a packrat pays off Tried modding my old PSX with a mm3 USA (may of seen thread lol)

But i failed about 5-6 times and succeeded twice (First time i had the mod chip out of the system and when trying to move it inside wires came loose)
But now i used a old dremel i had to drill 2 holes through the shield and modchip is now mounted inside the psx (using standoffs and a pcb) but now it's on the uper left side by the laser
smile.gif

You realize how sucky it is to download iso's when you have to use a laptop with a faulty power cord a emo interweb connection But now i get to play some classics i missed lol

Vagrant Story,BoF IV,FFVII(a obvious lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: