Do you feel like the age you are suits you?

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
I'm turning 21 in the next month. To be honest I don;t really feel younger nor older, but my friends when we first met, some of them thought that I'm over 30. :lol: Hell, when I started University (Collage, or whatever you call it in your region), one of my course mates, who ended up being my apartment mate thought that I'm a 35 year old father with at least two children at my own house. :mellow: Some of my other course mates, when we first met, thought that I'm their future teacher and stuff... :blink: ...and this leads to another funny moment...when we all were in one of the building's amphitheater, where we had to sing up for the courses, everybody received a sing up paper excluding me and I had to go down at the desk and ask for one, where they apologized, saying that they thought that I'm the new engineering professor who came to attend the ceremony.... Yeah this thing actually really happened...It was awkward, but let's admit it...it was funny as hell as well. :rofl2:
It's true that the first day we all had to be in black and white including ties...So I was dressed in a full costume with a tie and with a briefcase in which I had all my documents and needed papers, not to mention that I had a full grown beard, and because of this everyone thought that I'm +30 or a teacher... :lol:
Besides all the above I am tall as hell as well...I'm almost 7ft tall (2.13m) and thus one of the tallest students at my University...if all these weren't enough, I work out almost every day in the gym if and when I have time. Our Uni has its own gym and has a partnership with a local gym as well where you can sing up and can go for free. :D

Even family and friends are saying that if I have my beard full grown I look 10-15 years older :P
And this reminds me of an even funnier story...One day a couple years ago, when I just turned 18, I was helping my mom with some shopping. In town she met with a friend of hers who she didn't met in years. She didn't knew me and said all of a sudden the she's too embarrassed to ask but she'll do it anyway...She said that she knows that relationships between middle aged women and older teens is getting more and more frequent and after that asked that if if already married or are only in a developing relationship... Hearing this my mother and I looked at each other and were like :wtf: and then started laughing... After we explained her the situation she was embarrassed as hell... :lol:

But yeah...all of these happen and I'm just only turning 21 in a short time...But I'm enjoying the times when most people think that I'm am way older and always laugh at their :blink: faces when I'll tell them my real age. :rofl2:

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really ?
How do you even want to define how to feel at a specific age ?

Well I for one get along very well with "old" people that are 60+ because I know how to behave well and I actually have respect for people with long living experience ....
than again watching anime (even though it became less) and having Anime/Manga Figures and Wallscrolls in my room is mostly viewed as being childish :-/

So what is it ? can I feel like 26 collecting Anime merchandise and such while preferring to be around old people ?
Most guys in my Age are so completely different ... either they are hard working and already caring for a family or are always drunk and partying like there is no morning ... (there are always exceptions)

Alchemilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel 25 even though I'm 20 because my roommates and most of my friends and coworkers are all 23+ years. Sometimes I tell people I'm 20 and they're like 'oh you seem much older' but when I tell people I'm 25 they say 'oh you seem much younger' and I'm like what the fuck age do people think I am, so I don't say nothing anymore most of the time.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am 19 and feel like I'm 14, my height is 5''2 (1.59m) so I end up looking like a 14 year old teenager, although I don't have a mind of one.

Isaac

American
Trophies
Here? Right here? What about, say... over there?
XP
Country
United States
I'm 16 and feel hungry. Sorry, preoccupied. I don't really feel 16, but I couldn't tell you what age I feel. I have trouble telling what the ages of people around me are, because I never really paid much attention. I feel younger, but that might just be because I don't really have many responsibility's other than school. It may also be to the fact I can't get a job or a drivers licence due to my current situation where I moved, and am going to move again soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back