Gaming Do you feel bad pirating DS games?

Do you feel bad pirating DS games?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, unless it's a game that is well worth buying and I don't pay for it

• No, I don't care at all

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Animage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pirate to test the waters. If the game is good enough for me to stick to, I'll buy the real thing.

Unless it's some crazy rare game now that's gonna set me back $100.

Like I finally got around to testing Dragon Quest 5, loved it, so I went out and bought the game.

If it wasn't for pirating, I wouldn't own dozens of games, especially the non AAA releases with blockbuster names. In a way, I'm helping the small devs by pirating first
biggrin.gif

IceColdzYea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaems, I love your avatar.

I didn't even know you could pirate games until I got my fake DSTT from my dad. But even after that, I had no idea how to put a MicroSD into the computer and had no idea what that MicroSD adapter was for. Then after one year, I got my R4 (real) and I've been pirating games like mad. So no, I don't feel bad for pirating games. Never did, never will.

Harubi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dont feel bad about pirating... the only thing that i do notice is that if i dont buy a game, i tend to be more careless about it... if i buy it... i'll play the game untill i beat it... if pirate it, i tend to toss it aside when it gets a bit boring.

Games are pretty expensive..

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not at all. If I want to buy a game that i thought was good, i'll try it on the flashcart. THEN ILL DECIDE IF I WANT TO BUY IT OR NOT

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are 2 reasons I pirate games.

1: If I doubt I may enjoy the game, if I genuinely like it I buy the game, always. (I can only think of two games I didn't buy, and never played again.)
2: I already ordered the game online and am just impatient for the delivery.

I believe in financially supporting their efforts through and through, but I also have to say I don't agree with paying full price to find out I don't like something.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
No, I would not feel bad pirating games for the DS.

I'm not Nintendo's demo right now. I know whatever copy of Imagine! Lizard Lounge or whatever will definitely outsell the games I like, like Big Bang Mini or anything Atlus releases.

That and so many games I've wanted to play this year have turned out to be lackluster, either due to lack of trying something new or rushed design schedule. The game I wanted to try more than any in getting a flashcart, Rise of the Mushroom Men, turned out to be one of the worst designed platform games ever. So many design decisions were made just plain wrong there that could have been easily fixed to become a great game.

DarkSunDS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Link5084 said:
I usually pirate DS games a lot but really I don't care that much though since I'm broke.
frown.gif

What about you?
Exactly the same thing, I can't afford games due to being too young to get a job easily.
Once I manage to find some source of monetary income though, I'll be sure to buy the best DS games, I don't like pirating that much and I like having physical games, movies and music.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poll needs a "Pirate games? There are people who pirate games on this website? Why, I never!" option.

I, personally, am shocked and saddened to discover that there are so many people who pirate games on this, a website devoted to the abstract appreciation of flashcarts as works of utilitarian art.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i really want a new mario kart