Do you cheat on tests/exams?

Do you cheat on tests/exams?

• Always. I'm addicted. I'm extremely stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I have chance to. I'm just dumb.

• Rarely. But I do like pie, which makes up for it :)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't need to cheat cause I'm better then you...

• Total voters

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
can't say i never cheated.....
but still.... i've only peeked ar answers... once in a year or so.... when i'm seriously in trouble...
but I've seen people that cheat on every test... and EXTREMELY OBVIOUS... those attempts are hella pathetic

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

spanks54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I Don't cheat, I'm too cocky. Even when I'm nearly failing, I still don't believe in it. Never really helped me, to tell the truth. I believe a test is ment to check our mastery over knowledge, not how well you can cheat or how well you can cram the night before.

My college has this nice website/board thing, and my psych teacher uploads all our notes. I read 1/4 of the notes, and remembered the rest from class last year (had intro to psych, but it didn't count for college credit cause i was in high school)

I believe I absorbe most info on first contact
and when I don't, oh well. If I fail, its cause i was stupid, and honestly so. Or just too lazy to bother studying, some of the stuff is just so realy unmotivatingly easy...I forget it exsists at all...until I f*** up another test.

Oh, and Luse...you got burned back there bout your wife. hehehe

Froze

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
In the first grade,where we had spellings.That time the spelling was f***king hard,so I put a book under my desk and secretly copied it.
You've been cheating since first grade...........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah,I just 'cheated' the first time in first grade,after that no more
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Nope, I've never cheated.

Of course, me being teh smart one, people have always tried to copy from me...usually If I catch them I just cover up my paper with my arm... ph0ck cheaters, if they're smart enugh to pull the tricks of the trade they're smart enough to learn shit in class.

I've never cheated and proud of it. if I cheated I feel like I've already failed. If I need to cheat to do something thats means I'm not smart enough, and I'm bullsy enough to admit that, even though It really annoys me
tongue.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
myself i also did never cheat as far as i can remember. sometimes it would have been of need, in french classes for example but the most time i consider it a certain proud to beat the profs malicous works
wink.gif

shadowhero50

Trophies
XP
Country

Of course, me being teh smart one, people have always tried to copy from me...usually If I catch them I just cover up my paper with my arm... ph0ck cheaters, if they're smart enugh to pull the tricks of the trade they're smart enough to learn shit in class.

I've never cheated and proud of it. if I cheated I feel like I've already failed. If I need to cheat to do something thats means I'm not smart enough, and I'm bullsy enough to admit that, even though It really annoys me
tongue.gif
Its the same as me too.
Everyone tries to copy from me but i dont let them and cover it up with my arm or anything
nyanya.gif
, once they told that i cheated but our teacher knew they lied.
Im also proud that i never cheated and i dont think ill even cheat, but im not really that smart, i just work hard and listen.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country

tongue.gif
Its the same as me too.
Everyone tries to copy from me but i dont let them and cover it up with my arm or anything
nyanya.gif
, once they told that i cheated but our teacher knew they lied.
Im also proud that i never cheated and i dont think ill even cheat, but im not really that smart, i just work hard and listen.
That's cool, I respect that. Even if you're not as smart as others, it does feel good when you get a good grade that you didn't cheat for, or even if you got a lower score but feel good the fact that you didn't cheat.

spanks54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One time, this girl was asking me for answers on a test. She was really annoying, pigheaded and snobbish, as well as an air head. So I told her the answers, in a low whisper. Only, it was the wrong answers. Mwahaha!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.