do you borrow your consoles, games or other toys?

Edrian

Commercial Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently I'm not the kind of person to like to lend anyone my consoles, games and gaming devices. I usually take really good care of them so I couldn't imagine what I'd do if I lost anything due to the carelessness of somebody else.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do I borrow them? No I own and bought them all myself. Do I lend them? Sure, at least to people I trust although in this day and age of DLC and online codes it's becoming less and less relevant.

Reactions: shaunj66
S

Saiyan Lusitano

I used to let "friends" borrow games but said friends never returned the games. At least it was games that I didn't like very much but it just went to show how great their personas were by doing this.

So no, I do not let outsiders borrow anything. I do allow my nephews to play my games whenever they want.

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I never lend my stuff to others, not even my two brothers. mostly we get the same stuff for our birthday/christmas etc. so there is nothing i have that they don't, but there is things that they have but i don't

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only trust certain individuals with my things. I often used to lend out my headphones or my 3DS until they got their own. They're smart enough to know not to update my consoles or anything, and take care of my things as I would theirs.

manpaint

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My friend whanted to play oras on my hacked 3ds and then he started updating the console (because it was required) luckily i closed it rapidilly and the console didnt update...

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Playing+tf2+je+suis+l+espion_5309c3_5195802.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.