Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I wish there is a afterlife, or a reincarnation.
But my rational mind says that once we take our final breath, there will be nothing but the darkness, void, infinitely empty, and we won't even have a conscience to notice.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure. Depends who you ask, my optimistic person or my realistic person. Either way! I want to get my ashes flushed down the toilet so all you fuckers can have a little part of me in you. :)
That's perfect :rofl2:
You almost made me spit my iced tea in the lobby room in front of my coworkers.

D

Deleted User

I wish there is a afterlife, or a reincarnation.
But my rational mind says that once we take our final breath, there will be nothing but the darkness, void, infinitely empty, and we won't even have a conscience to notice.
A cessation of existence, more like?

I liken death to falling into a deep sleep. You're gone, you cease to exist, but precisely because of this, you don't care anymore, and are at peace, free to let the universe happen around you.

Honestly, I find this better than having my conscious self continue for eons into the future. I'd probably go nuts.

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a near death experience that makes me believe we're in an infinite loop and repeat our lives over and over again. I went to the hospital for heart problems and after they found the problem and fixed it they sent me to a psychiatric unit because I was having bad side effects to some of the medication they gave me. I guess (I don't remember) I punched a nurse so the next thing I know I wake up in jail. Anyway, so I was having problems separating my thoughts and dreams from reality. I finally got a chance to lay down and the next thing I remember is being injected with something and then I saw myself floating over my body and a voice asked me "Do you want to continue or start over?". I took this as continue on in my current life or start over from the beginning (be born again). Fuck starting over. My life has been shit. I guess I'll have to eventually repeat it though.

EDIT: Before this I was a Christian and it's been hard grained into me that there is a Heaven and Hell, but this sort of makes me question that so I'm not really too sure what happens. Part of me says I'm going to Hell another part says I'll have to start over and do the same things that I already did over, over, over, over and over again for infinite.

Last edited by cots,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've actually had my heart stop twice in my life and really don't remember much more than darkness than an extreme pain when my heart was restarted. That being said, I honestly don't know nor care to know if there's an afterlife. I choose to live my life for today and worry about tomorrow when it happens. If there's an afterlife, then accept whatever outcome I get because at least know I lived my life. If there's no afterlife, that's fine too because there's most likely nothing after life anyways. Regardless I don't stress over it when I can't prove anything until it happens.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I was having problems separating my thoughts and dreams from reality.
This speaks to me on so many levels, because there are days I simply am in a limbo state of "is this a dream?" and "has this really happened?".

Reactions: Xanthe and x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: Hi Hi