Do you believe in spirits?

Do you beileve in spirits (ghosts, demons, good spirits, etc)

• Nah, that's silly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course there are spirits

• Leaning more towards yes, but only kinda

• Leaning more towards no, but I still kinda believe

• Total voters

bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So my friend and I get into mini-arguments about spirits at times.
I find it utterly silly that there is such a thing as a spirit.
She, on the other hand, is a firm believer that spirits actually exist.
(Claiming she got a picture of an "orb" or wutever)

Enough about me, what do you believe?
Is it a cultural thing if you believe in spirits?
Is there another reason?
Iunno, I'm just curious.

*Edit* Added "Kinda" options cuz a lot of you seem to be leaning towards the kinda believing side.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm kinda in the middle... Hehe.
laugh.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm open to it as well. I do however get into arguments with a friend who's into spirtualist stuff. Tarot Cards, Star signs etc. As I think they're all rubbish. If you have to look for ways it fits in with your life its NOT A PREDICTION!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Overman1977 said:
I'm open to the possibility of spirits, though I would require 'proof' before I would subscribe to a belief in them.
Same here. Until there is proof, I won't say anything about spirits. Although I lean more towards the 'there's no such thing as spirits' side.

Alex666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I 100% do believe in spirits
smile.gif

you may now call me nuts ;D

and yeah i know they started faking ghost hunters xD

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Overman1977 said:
I'm open to the possibility of spirits, though I would require 'proof' before I would subscribe to a belief in them.
Same here. Until there is proof, I won't say anything about spirits. Although I lean more towards the 'there's no such thing as spirits' side.
When you say proof, would that be the same proof needed for you to believe in Fairy's, god, the easter bunny and real magic?
wink.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Tanas said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Overman1977 said:
When you say proof, would that be the same proof needed for you to believe in Fairy's, god, the easter bunny and real magic?
wink.gif
Of course! And if those chaps were to meet, we could all have a nice little tea-party!

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It definitely depends on what you mean by spirits. If you mean ghosts, or souls, or entities.. it depends. I voted yes because I feel the spirits of the departed can live on in the collective consciousness even after all memory of them has disintegrated from the living, but I don't believe in "ghosts" or "haunts".

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Tanas said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Overman1977 said:
wink.gif
Of course! And if those chaps were to meet, we could all have a nice little tea-party!
And we all know who would be the party pooer out of that bunch if that were to happen.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know.

As I get older, I'm finding it harder and harder to "believe" in anything anymore.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Tanas said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Tanas said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Overman1977 said:
wink.gif
And we all know who would be the party pooer out of that bunch if that were to happen.
I suppose it would be you
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.brandeating.com/search/label/News