Do you believe in aliens?

• Total voters

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just think it's stupid/ignorant when people think that extra-terrestrials aren't real. There's many planets and galaxys out there that have yet to be discovered so there has to be other intelligent life forms out there right? There are many government officials and ex-military people that have directly or indirectly stated that aliens are real and that they have visited us. How do you explain ancient drawings depicting spacemen and ufos such as this:
Astronautas-de-Val-Camonica-Italia.jpg
UFO+Painting+3.jpg
heiroglyphs_of_abydos_depicting_aircraft1.jpg

It looks to me as if there's future aircraft in this hieroglyphics pic. Maybe they visited us in the past to help us in some way or to push us in the right direction. What do you think??? If you have any stories of sightings and such please do tell.
[yt]RjGYSGbAEUM[/yt]​
These pictures were taken on July 26,1952 in Washington D.C..​
WASHUFOS1.gif
washinv.jpg
This picture was taken on July 19,1952 as a cigar shaped ufo flew over Puerto Maldonado,Peru at 4:30 PM​
bolivia1952.jpg

S

SixSenseEagle

I believe there real, since the aliens helped the egyptians build the pyramids from top to bottom I think or the other way around, I got that off the history channel :).

Reactions: 2 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Penis men are real. I can find hundreds of people who say the same vague thing, and then I can show you hundreds of "ancient" drawings depicting penis men.

See what I did there? I'm not saying the possibility of aliens is 0, I'm saying that until we have universal proof that aliens exists (ie credible video/photo evidence or they can just come down and say "Sup" once or twice, whatever) then you can't just say they ARE real. But again, the possibility that there is other intelligent life in our universe is quite high.

Reactions: 5 people

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always have difficutly with this arguement.

The most logical step here this. Because we have no "evidence" its easier and more logical for me to pose this question.
"do the grains of sand in the universe number odd or even? There is no way to tell. In this case my answer isnt "odd" or "even" because i cant know. There is no way for me to ever know that.
so yo suspend judgement. And you have to acknowledge that both realities are true. So for me, and those of you with logical minds, i think that is the way to go.

Personally though? I mean every star has a habitable zone. And most stars have planets surrounding them.
For there to be carbon based life out there... I think its possible. I would like it to be true.
Now to make the odds a bit more interesting, lets throw in the idea that life could be based off of other elements... not just carbon like we know. Life forms that dont require water oxygen etc.

Now to your question. UFOs? Unidentified Flying Objects themselves in the legalistic form certainly exist. Because i seen a shiny spec in the sky doenst make it an alien though, It could be a plane helicopter... whatever.

I find it harder to believe that we have been visited by Aliens. Especially Intelligent ones. I could see us finding an animalistic kind somewhere, but not intelligent like us.

Reactions: 5 people

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Penis men are real. I can find hundreds of people who say the same vague thing, and then I can show you hundreds of "ancient" drawings depicting penis men.

See what I did there? I'm not saying the possibility of aliens is 0, I'm saying that until we have universal proof that aliens exists (ie credible video/photo evidence or they can just come down and say "Sup" once or twice, whatever) then you can't just say they ARE real. But again, the possibility that there is other intelligent life in our universe is quite high.
i believe penis men are real as well.... i might have one hiding in my pants- see what i did there?

there are pictures of ufos taken back when it was damn near impossible to alter/edit photos. just sayin

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

i believe penis men are real as well.... i might have one hiding in my pants- see what i did there?

there are pictures of ufos taken back when it was damn near impossible to alter/edit photos. just sayin
So? Does that mean aliens? No. UFOs can be any unidentifiable flying object. It could be some kind of early airplane or a flying penis man or something.

Reactions: 1 person

LockeCole_101629

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Lots of people believe in God
So I don't think it's odd if there are people start believing we are not alone in this galaxy.

as in UFO form, that's just another transportation device

Hey we had Rockets & stuff. We had UFO according to them.

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So? Does that mean aliens? No. UFOs can be any unidentifiable flying object. It could be some kind of early airplane or a flying penis man or something.
No it doesn't mean aliens,it could have been any unidentifiable flying object or it could have been penis men,who knows?

S

SixSenseEagle

I always have difficutly with this arguement.

The most logical step here this. Because we have no "evidence" its easier and more logical for me to pose this question.
"do the grains of sand in the universe number odd or even? There is no way to tell. In this case my answer isnt "odd" or "even" because i cant know. There is no way for me to ever know that.
so yo suspend judgement. And you have to acknowledge that both realities are true. So for me, and those of you with logical minds, i think that is the way to go.

Personally though? I mean every star has a habitable zone. And most stars have planets surrounding them.
For there to be carbon based life out there... I think its possible. I would like it to be true.
Now to make the odds a bit more interesting, lets throw in the idea that life could be based off of other elements... not just carbon like we know. Life forms that dont require water oxygen etc.

Now to your question. UFOs? Unidentified Flying Objects themselves in the legalistic form certainly exist. Because i seen a shiny spec in the sky doenst make it an alien though, It could be a plane helicopter... whatever.

I find it harder to believe that we have been visited by Aliens. Especially Intelligent ones. I could see us finding an animalistic kind somewhere, but not intelligent like us.

S

SixSenseEagle

If you seriously think that aliens helped us build the pyramids you have some serious thinking to do. lol
This is what they said on the history channel plus they showed old alien pics thats why I think there real, I'm about to search for the video and post it on here if I can find it.

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you seriously think that aliens helped us build the pyramids you have some serious thinking to do. lol
So what about the statues over at easter island?,how were people back then able to build such a thing and move it or raise it up? please tell us sensei bortzanator

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what they said on the history channel plus they showed old alien pics thats why I think there real, I'm about to search for the video and post it on here if I can find it.
i believe you are looking for a video from the show ancient aliens,am i correct? now go to my original post and see the video i posted.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you have a point, you cant show anything on tv without it being real...
gallery_109594_291_45414.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

niklakis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't belive in ufo's or things like that. I belive that we can't be alone and there must be something else out there. Smarter than us, dumper than us, who knows?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr