Do we have, in 2015, a handheld that has surpassed the Nvidia Shield Portable for emulating?

cloudfe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
After reading tons of reviews, I've found that the Nvidia Shield Portable represents some kind of Nirvana for people interested in emulating games on the go. But since the device came out in 2013, I was wondering if something similar came out recently that surpasses it.
I've checked a lot of android gaming handhelds and, while they seem attractive, I'm worried about their built, which a lot of people describe it as "cheap".

What are your opinions on the matter?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
The only device that surpasses the Shield in terms of quality and power that may still be considered portable is the Shield Tablet. Even now, the Shield handheld more than gets the job done for emulating needs for the most part, but the Shield Tablet is certainly more powerful. As far as I'm aware, although having a bigger display, more power, and separate controller rather than integrated, the tablet doesn't offer that much more over the handheld, unless you like using it as a fully enabled touch device as well, which is slightly more difficult with the build of the handheld for anything requiring portrait orientation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality