do u want guitar hero world tour?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Twiggy12, Oct 29, 2008.

?

do you want it?

1. yeah cant wait!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yeah a bit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. cant decide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. no i hate it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. i prefer rockband 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. i already have it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Oct 29, 2008
  1. Twiggy12
    OP

Member Twiggy12 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    i for one AM getting it for ma birthday (when it comes out F**K U PAL LOCKED WII) and i cant wait im looking at vids and reviews

also post ur oppinion if u want...-.-

2. scousethief

Member scousethief GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Id prefer to be given a disk containing the proram only and then being able to download the songs i want to play rather than the same old rehashed old/b side tracks.

3. twonk

Newcomer twonk Member

I had GHWT for the wii on pre order for a while now but cancelled it yesterday. The reason being that for four people to play the game at the same time you need to have four wiimotes. We already have two, so I'd need to buy two more. Adding that to the cost of the band set makes the whole thing cost over £200. I think that's unreasonable. The 360/PS3 versions dont require you buy more controllers, so the outlay of £150 gets you a four player playable game. I've ordered the 360 band kit now.

4. mugel0190

Newcomer mugel0190 Advanced Member

Germany
    You only need to buy 1 Wiimote! The Mic is connected via USB Cable... So 4 Players means 3 Wiimotes.

5. twonk

Newcomer twonk Member

No, everyone needs their own wii remote. the ones in the guitars or drums will not activate the microphone. The vocalist needs a wii remote and a microphone.

6. hankchill

Member hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Canada
    Honestly after playing through Rock Band 1, Rock Band 2, and Guitar Hero: World Tour, I think the clear winner in my books is... Rock Band 1!

Guitar Hero on Multiplayer is just... Horrendous!

And Rock Band 2 doesn't keep track of your stars in quick play, giving me no reason to want to play songs over. I don't give a shit about score [​IMG]