Do they sell genuine AceKard 2i in 0shippingzone

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Vania, Feb 14, 2010.

Feb 14, 2010
  1. Vania
    OP

Newcomer Vania Member

Antarctica
  2. Sumea

Member Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Finland
    It is a GBAtemp recommended store.

And also they are updated for 1.4 (what is NOT possible for clones as I know of)

Granted, I have not bought from them but am pretty damn sure that they are legit (and next poster will likely confirm this)

3. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Most recent Clones come preupdated to 1.4.

4. Sumea

Finland
    Well - Yet 0shipping is one of GBAtemp recommended shippers, not only that but if they do not say to buy from DX they say 0shipping. I am sure that they still do not sell clones (and yes, I am clueless on product what I have not yet even seen with my own eyes, highly sorry for talking bunch of B Shite)

5. DigitalDeviant

Member DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

United States
    @ Leivra

I can tell you with great confidence that oshippingzone.com is one the best flash card sites around. Thats not just rhetoric, I don't work for them. I've bought an Acekard 2i from them a couple weeks ago. There one of the best in the business. Heres why: (drum roll please)

* Cheap prices

* good customer service they will actually respond to your concerns

* They actually take a picture of your item and email it to you before they ship it, I mean who else does that?

* Free shipping! I mean its in their domain name.

* they offer cheap insurance (like a dollar or so)

Now mind you their warehouses are located in China (like who isn't) well realhotstuff.com is located in New Jersey but I digress...

Bottom line if you can wait approximately 2 weeks for your package to arrive then go for it!

p.s. right now there closed from 2/11 to 2/22 due to chinese new year. They'll take your order but wont ship it till after 2/22!

6. tk_saturn

United Kingdom
    You still wouldn't catch me buying a MicroSD card from them, nor from any other Chinese/ Hong Kong website for that matter. China is the land of fakes, and fake Kingston/ Sandisk memory cards are dime a dozen.

Flash carts I can understand buying from China as they are made in China so to some extent you are cutting out the middleman. They also often aren't that easy to find locally.

MicroSD cards however are everywhere, even the local supermarkets sell them and in most cases I can buy them cheaper locally than from DX etc. It's also the Japanese made SD Cards you want, not those from China/ Taiwan.

7. DigitalDeviant

United States
    @ tk_saturn Thats a fair statement, however this thread is about oshippingzone.com and there integrity as a seller and I reaffirm that they are topnotch.

8. tk_saturn

United Kingdom
    Have you brought Kingston and Sandisk memory cards from them? can you confirm they are 100% genuine? there are no reviews for them on their website and they don't state they are genuine. There's also a fair chance if they are genuine, they will be the Taiwan made Kingston cards.

When buying memory cards/ flash drives from, a Chinese website, I would always fall on the side of caution and that includes 0SZ.

9. DigitalDeviant

United States
    I have not. And as a general rule of thumb just don't risk it with any chinese supplier. For the reasons you've stated. Trust me I've had bad experiences with buying fake "el cheapo" mem cards back in my psp hacking days. Its not worth it. There are so many other places you could get them. Also ebay is your friend; about two months ago i won an auction for 2 8 gig sandisk ultra III for$15 a pop. But you know if your interested in buying good mem cards try newegg.com I've bought from there and so far so good. Particularly the ridata ones they were economical.

10. tk_saturn

United Kingdom
    EBAY are you kidding? it's full of fake memory cards/ USB flash drives. There are many reviews on there filled with tales of fake purchases.

In most cases anything a business seller has on eBay, I can find elsewhere cheaper. In some cases much cheaper.

11. DigitalDeviant

United States
    Well my mentality is that if you are knowledgeable then you can discern between the fakes and not fakes. As I said I bought 2 genuine 8 GB Sandisk Ultra II 15 MB/s for $15 each from a reputable seller in the US. But you should go with what you feel comfortable with. As I said there are plenty of good sites like newegg.com. Good luck on your memory card hunting!

12. Sumea

Finland
    When buying from chinese site; Buy kingston to get SanDisk.

Not kidding - that's how it is (I bought "kingston" card from dealextreme two years back, and the paint started to wear out from the card, one day I noticed clear white "4" under it and started scratching with nail, after a while - voila, a Kingston card turned out to be SanDisk (The class was still same for SDHC).

13. Vania
    OP

Newcomer Vania Member

Antarctica
    Thanks guys for all your answers and your help [​IMG]
    I just ordered from them, and I decided to buy a micro SD from a local market, and yes I fully agree that any person should NOT buy any kind of memory cards from Ebay since most (or all) of their memory cards are fake.

I just hope that the AceKard2i from them will be a genuine (.....damn it, I'm going to stay two or three weeks of worry).

14. EyeZ

Member EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Yes I buy all microSD cards from a great seller there.

15. geezmoo

Newcomer geezmoo Member

Canada
    hi,

Since i don't have a DS phat or DSL, but DSi 1.4 so i bought my acekard2i from 0shippingzone cause they have already flashed to 1.4. Acekard2i works right away with my DSi 1.4.

16. jak larnak

Member jak larnak GBAtemp Regular

France
    I recently ordered two ak2i from them and had no problems at all.
    I'm in France and it tooks 17 days till i received the package.
    The cards came 1.4 ready and can run AKAIO 1.5.1 so i'm pretty sure they're genuine.
    Don't worry you made the good choice.

17. tk_saturn

United Kingdom
    I would double check that these will run the 1.4 firmware update.It's known the recent AK2i clones come 1.4 ready out of the box, but won't run the FW update. These clones also run AKAIO 1.5.1

If 0SZ are manually updating the FW on these Acekard 2i's to 1.4 then that could make them a good place to buy from as it means these cards are tested before shipping which should mean a 0% DOA chance.

18. gotchapt

Member gotchapt GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    They do manually update to 1.4,. I bought an Ak2i from them with a 4gb Kingston micro sd. All perfect.