Hardware Do these Hori 3ds screen protectors look legit

D

Deleted User

Judging from the price and the fact that it's shipped (for free!) from Hong Kong, I say it's fake.

DSdonkey77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Schizoanalysis said:
OK -- but don't expect real ones on Ebay. I once bought ones advertised as "real" Hori on Ebay, and they were fake. You get what you pay for.
okay, worst case senerio I lose 1.44, hopefully its money well spent though!

DSdonkey77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Schizoanalysis said:
Yeah, thast's mot much to loose.

They will be fine, they will just scrath up easier and look a bit crappy after a few days/weeks of use.
ok, thanks for your info
yaynds.gif

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are playasia that reliable? How long does it take for shipping? I'm thinking of getting either the full shield hori or just the whole cover for top screen?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play Asia is probably most reliable, compared to others. I doubt Play-Asia would sell any bootleg products.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've never recived a fake from Playasia, and have been buying things there for the past 5-7 years or so.

They are very reliable.

RE: Post to australia. Around 1 week or so.

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got the 3ds hori screen protectors from amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-Screen-...5231&sr=8-1 ), they are the new redesigned ones for 3ds, so so so much easier to put on than the older style. Granted yes they are 9 bucks, but well worth it in my opinion. Like I said they are much easier to put on, and a lot less chance of free flying dust in your room to get stuck between filter and unit while applying the filter. And they have security tabs you stuck the filter in place while you take the filter layers apart to affix to unit, they help so much in aligning and keeping the filter going on straight.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I've bought cheap stuff from ebay before (styli etc) and it's all been fine, ok maybe not offical but it does the job, a piece of plastic is a piece of plastic right?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If it's a screen protector and it has a Hori logo on it, it basically means "I'm the best quality you'll ever get".

Hori screen protectors are the only ones I put on my DS, highly recommended. Scratch-resistand, rarely unsticks, doesn't collect dust... just "great".

I once used GAME screen protectors instead but there is no comparison, just no contest. HORI. THE SHIZZ! Get it.

DSdonkey77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Update: I already paid for them a while ago but today the seller said that they were fake. Although I had paid, he issued me a refund, and he is shipping the item. So, basically I got the fakes for free, so really nothing lost. If they are horrible I will order from amazon.ca for 9 bucks, but i hope I don't have too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1