Do the Lakers deserve to win?

...So do they deserve the title?

• Hell YEA! LA all the way!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! LA SUCKS!

• Wait what....??

• GO LAKERS...but theyll probably lose though...

• GO CELTICS!

• They deserve to win, but they wont...=[

• Total voters

The Viztard

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
well...do they deserve to win the championship? 'cause i myself am from LA County...and based on the way theyve been playing the last few games...and the Celtics have been playing better than i thought they would actually, but im no sprts analyst so i dont know...lol, well do they?

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Celtics definitely deserve it more. They have worked harder and played better. They have struggled for a looonnngg time. It's finally their time to shine.

First the Revs, then Pats, then the Sox, perhaps now the Celtics...All that'll stand between Boston and a complete take over of major league sports will be the Bruins. I would hate the be the Bruins GM. XD

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd vote "HELL NO!". But, LA is awesome. I'll probably vote "Wait what....??" since I am not really a basketball fan. (or sports in general...)

Gian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a fan of both, but living around LA, I'm more of a Lakers fan.
They haven't been playing like a championship team at all though.
So Celtics should win. Especially after last night's game. :|

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
myuusmeow said:
I'd vote "HELL NO!". But, LA is awesome. I'll probably vote "Wait what....??" since I am not really a basketball fan. (or sports in general...)

Wait... basketball? wat

The Worst

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
GBAplace.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a fan of either, but whoever wins obviously is the one that deserves it. However, i do think that the eastern conference deserves more respect so I was rooting for a celtics sweep. I'm a philly fan (avatar) we kinda have our own little rivalry going on with boston, but Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, and Kevin Garnett, are all good guys who i think deserve to win a championship. They all have been team players throughout there careers and I really admire that after spending so many years watching AI dribble the ball around until there was less than 5 seconds on the shot clock and then pass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1