Do not know how to downgrade 9.2 to 2.1 firmware for installation and many more.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Vancast, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Vancast
    OP

Vancast Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2017
    Senegal
    Hi sorry, imma a noob seeking assistance from people who know how to do this stuff... Basically i have reach section 2 of installing AL9H whereby i need to go to a URL from my NEW 3DSXL Console to exploit something which is arm11.bin but somehow it is not working and i cannot find the opt.bin file in al9h folder, and when i search information they said ''You should be already on 2.1.0 and powered on'' on the URL but when i look at the system is 9.2 not 2.1 after that i was told to update REDNAND which i do not know what it is and how to update REDNAND..... can someone help me through this guide and explain to me will be appreciated

2. Temptress Cerise

Temptress Cerise Miss Magic~ <3

May 1, 2016
    United States
    Double-check that all your files are in the right place. Redo the prep-work section.

3. Distrance

Distrance 矢澤にこ

Nov 23, 2008
    Finland
    If you're on 9.2 then you haven't downgraded to 2.1. What guide you are using? It sounds to me like you're using an old guide where you downgrade from current to 9.2, and then to 2.1. If you used a guide like that; It's ancient, do NOT follow it.

The only guide you need is this.

That rednand part makes no sense because you do not have Rednand if it's a stock console with no CFW/mods done to it before. Whoever told you that is an idiot.