Hacking Do not buy a vita from game UK if you want henkaku

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Second hand/used vitas only or unopened, brand new vitas too?
Edit: Yes, I know I'm not from UK, but I'm planning to buy a PSTV to get henkaku

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Second hand/used vitas only or unopened, brand new vitas too?
Edit: Yes, I know I'm not from UK, but I'm planning to buy a PSTV to get henkaku
It is confirmed for used consoles by game employees but I wouldn't be surprised if they did it for new games two

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well, that was a tautological question...

You can argue on "new" meaning never opened, never powered on, or never sold to different sellers and buyers - but "unopened" is very clear! :)
I was just wondering if they started selling 3.60+ vitas/PSTVs like the new colored ones in japan

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
A general rule is you should never buy a used Vita unless you're 100% sure the console is on 3.60 or lower. As long as it's brand new and unopened, and not those 2 Silver/Red JP Slim colors, it'll be on 3.60 or lower guaranteed.

Reactions: AxlSt00pid

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A general rule is you should never buy a used Vita unless you're 100% sure the console is on 3.60 or lower. As long as it's brand new and unopened, and not those 2 Silver/Red JP Slim colors, it'll be on 3.60 or lower guaranteed.
Do you know what firmware the black on Amazon JP comes on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.