Hacking Do new 2ds still come with 9.2?

drakegraves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not, right? All I can find are the bundles with Mario Kart for $80 or whatever. I don't remember seeing those bundles back when everybody was buying 2DS's just to get 9.2. They must come with something higher, right? I think the packaging is a little different since the price cut, too, so probably?

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a red Mario Kart 2DS from the Nintendo eBay store last month and it came with 6. something firmware.

drakegraves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Probably not, right? All I can find are the bundles with Mario Kart for $80 or whatever. I don't remember seeing those bundles back when everybody was buying 2DS's just to get 9.2. They must come with something higher, right? I think the packaging is a little different since the price cut, too, so probably?
It will probably be 6.0 and 0% chance of > 10.7 unless it's opened.

6.0 is the starting firmware for MK7 2ds's but I wouldn't count on these staying around for too much longer. They've been selling like hotcakes recently due to the poke GO and $80 price cut bump.

Last edited by zoogie,

drakegraves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I'm stupid. That clearly says "n3ds xl" Don't use that.

haha no biggie smalls! i understand though, i barely post here, because i'm always afraid someone's gonna rip me a new one if i say something dumb.

Recently bought a 2ds from GameStop that was on 6.X
Did it come bundled with a game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb