1. pickinanameainteasy

OP pickinanameainteasy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have a PSN account on my PS3 from years ago when I used to play games online when I played PS3 a lot.

Should I create a new PSN account and activate with my console to play backups?

That way I have 2 sign in profiles on boot and I choose my original account to play my game disks and the new account when I want to play backups.

Am I just being paranoid or is this necessary?

2. Magsor

Magsor I am watching you

Canada
    You can be paranoid but it's not necessary. It will not increase or decrease the chance of getting banned. You just need some kind of online social distancing. Wear a mask around homebrew and cheats and run stuff from modman. Sony can only know what you are running at this very moment not what you were doing last night offline. Big brother is watching you(me too).

3. pickinanameainteasy

OP pickinanameainteasy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Will syncing trophies get my account banned?

I heard it can and the game i plan on playing online checks trophy data at the beginning (demons souls)

flowlapache likes this.
  4. Magsor

Magsor I am watching you

Canada
    Trophies are fine if you don't modify them I guess. Also rereading myself i meant webman in the first post. Multiman from memory would spoof itself to something else*** to be confirmed... not by me.

pickinanameainteasy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (throwaway, installing, account)