Not open for further replies.

jasonring

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After hours off try and error, I was able to load wii sports resort from USB HD. Then the WSR insisted me to plug in MotionPlus to wiimote. May I ask if I REALLY need a motionplus to play WSR? Could I play WSR without MotionPlus?

I knew that this sound like a stupid question but I would like to someone to confirm it.

DriftRS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
arg, I've had enough of this dumb question. Why don't people think a little, did you totally miss the release of the motion plus? Have you been hiding under a rock? Do you miss the comparison between wii sport resort and wii sport? Did you maybe not listen to Nintendo every time they shower Wii Sport Resort? Did you not read about it, check reviews, check sales sites? Did you not realise it was packaged with wii motion plus?

Why is it so hard for people to understand that WSR is a demo for the motion plus, just like WS was a demo for the wiimote. I mean, everyone understood that the first time the game was ever shown, how some people miss it all the way up to the release is mind boggling.

Why don't you go try playing Wii Sport with a gamecube pad while your at it. Or Time Crisis with a normal controller, hell, go to an arcade and try plugging your mouse and keyboard into one of thier cabinents, it's just as stupid. I'm seeing this question pop up all over the place, and I really can't wrap my head around how a person can even find a forum like this, and post here, and know about a game, while not actually knowing anything.

goku21temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, sad but true
yay.gif

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"No, because it's more or less a demo game for the motion plus" works too, minus the rage.

Posts merged

piratesmack said:
hey guys how you pirate motionplus?

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR....

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've actually never really thought about that until yesterday when I first played Wii Sports Resort. (I have a WM+, so I could play it anyway)

Up 'til then I assumed Red Steel 2 was the only game coming out in the near future that required a WM+ to play. But now that I think about it, it makes sense that WSR would need one. And it's packaged with one anyway.

Even if you're a pirate, it's worth purchasing a WM+ at least. Judging from what I've played in WSR and Tiger Woods 10, it'll be required for many games in the future.

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, maybe a dumb question but, Do I really need a wiimote to play the orginial wii sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol