Hacking Do i HAVE to buy £15 card to buy a £7 Game?

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to download Brain Training for modding a Wii U, seems they removed the card payment option. Can only find Nintendo cards for as low as £15.

What's the best option?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure. I think that may be your only choice. I didn't realize it 'til I was looking at my phone, but they actually have a $70 eshop card with Wario on it. I thought $50 was the highest, but guess I was wrong.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is a way to pay exact. I buy all of my switch games through the online eshop on my laptop. thinking about getting windbound as it's up for prepurchase at $29.99. however, will that work for you if they removed the card option? you have to use a card on the eshop. credit card, debit card, or eshop card. or a download voucher.

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot purchase this content, because the country associated with your Nintendo Account, or the country associated with your Nintendo Network ID in the case of Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems, is not supported on this website.

there was a post by someone from I think Brazil, which doesn't seem to have much if any eshop, buying the game from the Canadian website using a separate account. maybe try that. I had to do that on the ps4 to get a Japanese theme.

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
No you can add funds and merge them happened to me absolutely stupid can no longer add debit or credit card biggest headache ever trust me i already own brain trainer also twice now you can only have your account on 1 console which is absolutely stupid

But you can go to a website and add funds from debit or credit card then merge it

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."